The Intelligence and Homeland Security Group of Leidos is seeking a Senior DIVERSITY, EQUITY, INCLUSION, AND ACCESSIBIITY (DEIA) LEAD. An Active TS/SCI with polygraph security clearance is required for this position. The candidate will support the government staff to ensure underserved communities are represented across the enterprise as well as ODNI’s strategic DEIA planning.
- The DEIA Lead shall work collaboratively across task areas and with the Government to ensure underserved communities are represented across the enterprise and advance the priorities regarding DEIA as articulated in EO 14035 as well as ODNI’s strategic DEIA planning.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE: Requires a BA degree and 12 – 15 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 10 – 13 years of prior relevant experience.
- 10 years’ experience in HR, and Diversity.
- Active TS/SCI Clearance with Poly or edibility to obtain.
- A minimum of three years of experience with hiring and recruiting individuals of underserved communities (as defined in EO 14035).
- A minimum of three years of experience in workforce diversity, equity, inclusion, or accessibility programs (as defined in EO 14035).Candidate shall provide examples of specific achievements.
- Preferred Qualifications
- Eligibility to obtain an ODNI ISSA/Top Secret (TS) with CI polygraph security clearance.
- Experience overseeing, developing, and managing complex diversity and inclusion projects or programs, such as diversity policy development, diversity outreach, diversity strategy development, and diversity analysis and metrics.
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
External Referral Bonus $:5000
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Policy Analysis
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 45,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $14.4 billion for the fiscal year ended December 30, 2022. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.