Are you ready to join Leidos all-star team? Through training, teamwork, and exposure to challenging technical work, let Leidos show how to accelerate your career path.
The Leidos currently has an opening for a Senior Plans and Program Requirements Manager to work at Joint-Base Langley Eustis in Hampton, VA. This is an exciting opportunity to use your experience to help the Air Combat Command Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance Major Command. The applicant will be responsible for executing the planning and programming activities of the 363 Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance Wing (ISRW) Plans and Programs (XP) directorate. This includes short and long-range plan reviews, reprogramming activities, technical reviews, requirements, organizational structure recommendations, and resource analysis. The applicant will advise the XP director on policy, requirements, and programmatic matters. The applicant will work closely with both internal and external organizations to accomplish the 363 ISRW mission.
- Manages 363 ISRW Capabilities-Based Assessment (CBA)/Capabilities-Based Planning (CBP) activities to include development and maintenance of CBA/CBP Business Rules. Responsible for collecting, adjudicating, and advocating requirements to the MAJCOM corporate structure for funding consideration.
- Administers 363 ISRW Requirements Management Process to include Wing's Requirements Management Governance Structure (RMG, RMB, and RMC).
- Promulgates annual 363 ISRW Planning Force Initiatives (PFI) and Program Objective Memorandum (POM) Planning Guidance. Evaluates and applies strategic planning documents to include NDS, NSS, NMS, JSCP, etc.
- States requirements and submits PFI and POM nominations in support of 363 ISRW targeting/GEOINT, analytical, and SIGINT products and services. Conducts PFI/POM life-cycle tracking.
- Develops POM Position Papers, Tri-Charts, RAPIDS Slides, POM summaries, and decision quality briefings for senior wing leadership. Supports XP director and/or wing commander at NAF and ACC/A2 decision forums.
- Functions as the Issue Champion for designated POM submissions; provides all related support through life-cycle of submission. Maintains Zero-Based Review (ZBR) data ISO Wing's Full Operational Capability Submission.
- Monitors status of resource funding using ABIDES data base to determine status of approved POM submissions.
- Generates trend/analysis reports, position papers, documentation, final reports, and decision briefings in response to programmatic requests from the Plans and Programs (XP) director and wing senior staff.
- Remains cognizant of MPA Man-day requirements, unit support agreements, wing COOP plans, Facility/MILCON issues, IG Inspection reports (findings), and requirements inputs.
- Coordinates Wing/XP input to Inspector General (IG) Risk-Based Sampling Strategy (RBSS).Contributes to developing 363 ISRW’s long range planning and objectives. Identifies key strategic priorities and defines objectives and actions required to achieve them.
- Directs complex and cross functional planning, manpower, and resource projects. Coordinates with staff, subordinate groups and squadrons, NAF, Air Combat Command (ACC), Joint, DoD, support contractors, and other agencies as required to complete planning activities.
- Evaluates and provides input into strategic organizational planning, higher headquarters requirements development, and project implementation matters. Develops, evaluates, and applies Wing-level guidance and provides oversight for ACC/HQ AF-level instructions and directives. Reviews and comments on Joint, Service, and NAF doctrine/policy.
- Provides support to Wing senior leaders. Adapts implementation plans as necessary to changing senior leader plans and priorities.
- Bachelor’s degree in area of expertise. Practical USAF ISR and project management experience may be substituted for degree
- Must have a minimum of 12 years of program management experience with at least 10 years’ ISR experience.
- Must possess a current DoD Top Secret/SCI clearance single-scope background investigation. Top Secret Clearance with SCI eligibility accepted
- Must have in-depth knowledge of DoD Planning, Programming, Budgeting, and Execution (PPBE) process.
- Must have ability to effectively organize and analyze information, produce professional reports, position papers, briefings, and decision documents.
- Must possess comprehensive knowledge of financial and budgetary methods, practices, procedures, regulations, policies, and processes which affect the use of program and related support resources.
- Must be knowledgeable of Intelligence Community (IC) missions, operations, and capabilities..
- Must have Air Component/AOC or MAJCOM-level staff experience.
- Must be able to communicate effectively with others, both orally and in writing
- Must have ability to work independently and in coordination with others within the 363 ISRW, subordinate units, and higher headquarters.
- Must be able to travel as required (20%).
Effective October 1, in order to enter Leidos facilities in the US and to attend Leidos business events outside our facilities, employees will be required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. Effective December 8, all Leidos employees must be fully vaccinated (2 weeks past final dose) unless they are entitled to a legal accommodation. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.