Leidos has contracted with the U. S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) to provide information technology and eDiscovery services. The contract “eDiscovery Management Services” (EDMS) has an immediate requirement for 1 full time position for an eDiscovery System Administrator.
Primary Responsibilities include:
• Performing typical system administrative activities.
• Responsible for simultaneous project or process activities spanning multiple technical areas.
• Administration and management of multiple systems infrastructures.
• Configuration and maintenance of physical and virtual systems.
• Backup and recovery of IT infrastructures.
• Monitoring or tuning performance and allocation of storage space.
• Reviewing systems performance logs to identify anomalies and troubleshoot issues.
• Identifying root cause and documenting troubleshooting steps to resolution.
• Application and testing of software updates, patches and bug fixes and documenting.
• Experience installing, maintaining and patching software.
• Storage management and forensically sound data copy or movement.
• Support active directory, certificate services, network communications, and group policy and security compliance.
• Support production and test environments within an on premise data center and cloud infrastructure.
• Providing 2nd, and 3rd tier support (problem/incident management).
• Maintaining sustainability of legacy systems.
• Advanced troubleshooting methods and swift issue resolution.
• Comprehensive understanding of complex data relationships.
• Excellent communication, presentation, and inter-personal skills with both technical teams and non-technical business leaders and in direct customer-facing situations.
• Works independently and in team setting to achieve key project/program objectives and deliverables.
• Ability to obtain and maintain “Public Trust” clearance
• Bachelors’ Degree with 8 years of applicable experience or additional years of experience in lieu of degree.
• Certifications or specialized training in system administration or eDiscovery, including Relativity RCA.
• Previous experience with Government security policies and networks.
• Extensive experience with Windows Server (2016/2019).
• Strong understanding of virtualized environments, especially Nutanix.
• Experience with SQL and PowerShell scripting.
• Experience with Administration of Relativity or other eDiscovery tools.
• Experience with Cloud server implementation and management (Azure).
Pay Range:Pay Range $78,000.00 - $120,000.00 - $162,000.00
Effective October 1, in order to enter Leidos facilities in the US and to attend Leidos business events outside our facilities, employees will be required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. Effective January 18, 2022, all Leidos employees must be fully vaccinated (2 weeks past final dose) unless they are entitled to a legal accommodation. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.