Leidos is seeking an Information System Security Officer (ISSO) with hands-on technical experience in the operation, maintenance and security configuration of technologies noted below. The right candidate shall know and follow all applicable Policies and Procedures, Federal regulations and rulings, including OMB, NIST Special Publications and FIPS documents.
· Risk/Compliance according to NIST, FISMA, FISCAM, FedRAMP and OMB guidelines
· Documenting IT systems for Assessment and Authorization (A&A) according to NIST
· Perform Continuous monitoring and tracking POA&M and lead ISSO to work with the NCSC program team to apply consistent vulnerability scans, patching cycles, POA&M resolution guidance, and documented Security Assessment Reports (SARs) to maintain the system’s security and accreditation status.
· Ensure operational security of a FISMA High system
· Disaster Recovery Planning and Management
· Security operations expertise, including security mechanisms such as firewalls, intrusion detection, log management, event and malicious code analysis
· Identity and Access Management
· IT Security Auditing
· IT Security Architecture
· Cloud Technologies and Security
· Virtualization Technology
· Linux Operating Systems
· Database Security
· Web Applications and Security
· Middleware Technologies
· 12 years of Cyber Security SOC Operations experience
· CISSP and at least 5 years of experience performing IT Security ISSO duties and/or managing a team of ISSO's
· The right candidate will have extensive experience with the following technologies:
· Cyber Security Assessment and Management (CSAM)
· Tenable Security Center / Nessus
· McAfee Network and Host Data Loss Prevention (DLP)
· McAfee Antivirus
· Fireye Technologies
· Git, Github or Gitlab
· Bachelor’s Degree in an STEM discipline
· CISSP, Preferred
· SSCP, GIAC – GSEC, GCIH, GCIA, GPEN, GCED, GSNA, GSIP, GCFA, or GCFE certifications are a plus.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE: BS degree and 12 – 15 years of prior relevant experience.
Effective October 1, in order to enter Leidos facilities in the US and to attend Leidos business events outside our facilities, employees will be required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. Effective December 8, all Leidos employees must be fully vaccinated (2 weeks past final dose) unless they are entitled to a legal accommodation. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.