Leidos, the implementer for an award-winning energy efficiency program, seeks an initiative coordinator. This position will assist in the management of all deliverables for the Retail Products and Ecommerce Initiative. This role will participate and assist in data analyzation, industry agreement management, and logistical coordination cross the Portfolio.
Job Location: Ameren Illinois and Leidos believe it is very important to provide employment opportunity to the utility ratepayers that reside in Illinois. Therefore, there is Strong preference for the successful candidate to be located in the Ameren Illinois service territory https://www.ameren.com/illinois/company/about-ameren/service-territory (roughly the southern two-thirds of Illinois). The Ameren Illinois service territory includes several large to mid-size communities such as Galesburg, Quincy, Peoria, Bloomington-Normal, Champaign-Urbana, Danville, Decatur, Springfield, Charleston-Mattoon, Effingham, Mt. Vernon, Marion, Carbondale, and Metro East (Belleville, O'Fallon, Granite City, Edwardsville, Alton, Collinsville).
Post COVID-19, candidates near the Peoria or Collinsville area may be required to work out of the local offices.
The successful candidate will coordinate project management duties including:
- Assist in managing all Retail Products & Ecommerce program data and conduct analysis
- Assist team in resolving submission errors and the applicability of content
- Review all Retail Products & Ecommerce utilizing the designated interfaces
- Ensure that data in all designated systems are accurate and consistent
- Assist in the review and steps necessary for the execution of industry agreements
- Perform calculations and analysis in Microsoft Excels
- Assist Leidos Retail Products & Ecommerce Initiative manager with process creation, optimization
- Assist in management of all industry agreements, and any documentation in relation to Retail Products and Ecommerce initiatives
- Work closely with the engineering team in regards to calculations, savings attribution, allocations, etc.
- Assist in coordination and management of instant rebate processing tool in conjunction with all data review
- Assist in Providing logistical coordination between Leidos and the Initiative implementer partners
- Develop meeting agenda and detailed meeting notes along with assist in meeting moderation
- Provide coordination with Leidos internal support teams (marketing, IT, engineering, finance, data team, etc.)
- Assist in providing support with industry partners (retailers/manufacturers) in processing sales data
- Support field team implementer partner regarding all field service deliverables
- Provide review of all client facing reporting and invoicing activity
- High school diploma with 3+ years experience. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Requires practical knowledge of the professional discipline, typically obtained through advanced education combined with experience
- General understanding of industry practices and standards
- Experience with data tracking systems, Salesforce experience a plus
- Skilled in coordination, project management, and process improvement
- PMP accreditation
- Outstanding organizational skills and attention to detail
- Professional communication skills, both verbal and written, to obtain or provide information
- Capable of prioritizing tasks while maintaining time management
- Ability to work independently within a team environment
- Experience troubleshooting issues and finding & implementing solutions
- Multitask and concentrate amid distractions
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft TEAMS, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, SharePoint, and Adobe Acrobat
- Strong understanding of data tracking systems – experience in Salesforce a plus
- Ability to pivot quickly and comfortable working in fast-paced environment with competing priorities
- Understanding of data and cybersecurity in relation to standard operating procedures
Covid Guidance for the US
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 44,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.