The Leidos Civil NISC IV Team has an opening for an Electrical Engineer in Oklahoma City, OK supporting the Federal Aviation Administration.
- Become well-versed in the Industrial Financial Solutions (IFS) parts ordering system
- Keep system components entered and updated accurately in IFS for Bills of Materials, Parent/Child Structure and setup properly to allow proper processing from warehouse to shops and back as well as allowing for repairs or build from components to stocking through Maintenance Repair and Overhaul (MRO) shops
- Work with Equipment Specialist and Item Manager to ensure part(s) setup is complete
- Maintain proper Configuration Management (CM) and Configuration Status Accounting (CSA) for Baseline of assigned systems
- Write Engineering Change Proposals (ECP) to maintain proper baseline of assigned systems that would include testing systems once on-boarded
- Write Issue Requests (IR) to bring awareness of system or other issues from the field that may need to be addressed e.g. drone components that may lead to a baseline change
- Work with other Branch engineering resources to ensure all system requirements are met (e.g. keeping drones up to date)
- Primary POC for gathering, interpreting and utilizing Failure Reporting Analysis and Corrective Action System (FRACAS) data from Vendors on assigned systems on monthly intervals
- Perform Root Cause Analysis (RCA) on highest failure components and recommend and implement Corrective Action to address high failure items
- Participate in Obsolescence reviews of components on assigned system (including supply chain issues) and make (a) recommendation(s) for replacement(s) or alternative(s)
- Actively participate in Integrated Product Team(s) for assigned systems
- Support Logistics Management System and Integrated Logistics Support Management (ILSM) in development of regularly scheduled Sustainment and Supportability Reviews (annually and bi-annually) on assigned systems
- Write Process Instructions, Work Instructions, and Maintenance Manuals for system support and processing
- Support transition of Linear ground detection system move to organic support by FAALC
BS in Engineering as well as 5 years of experience as an electrical engineer.
Experience with microwave and radio (RF) communication, Power systems
Effective October 1, in order to enter Leidos facilities in the US and to attend Leidos business events outside our facilities, employees will be required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. Effective December 8, all Leidos employees must be fully vaccinated (2 weeks past final dose) unless they are entitled to a legal accommodation. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.