Develops and implements experimentation plans and methodologies to support JAD assessment of C2 systems and associated procedures. Main
- Supports assessment project formulation, planning, data collection, and analysis with the following analytical expertise:
- Technology and assessment methodology research
- Analysis and data collection plan development
- Data collection, reduction, and validation
- Qualitative and quantitative analysis
- Plan and Report writing
- Communicates with internal project subject matter experts, JAD government representatives, and external JAD customers to influence event plans and execution
- Communicates assessment results to project stakeholders
- PhD/4 years related experience, or Master’s/6 years related experience, or Bachelor’s/8 years related experience
- Experience in one or more of the following functional areas:
- Measures development
- Qualitative and quantitative analysis
- Other operations research methods
- Experience in one or more of the following technical areas:
- Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Predictive Modeling
- NOSQL Tools (e.g., Elastic Search, Splunk)
- Data Analysis Tools (e.g., R, Python, Jupyter Notebook)
- Microsoft Office tools
- Experience with coding for analytical purposes (e.g., writing C# code, Excel macros)
External referral eligible
Covid Guidance for the US
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 44,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.