We have an IMMEDIATE NEED for a Junior or mid-level Technical Marketing Engineer to create supporting assets to evangelize, educate, and facilitate adoption of our Enterprise cybersecurity services. You will become a subject matter expert and educate stakeholders about our Identity, Credential, and Access Management (ICAM) services and how to use them. You will work cross-functionally to create collateral to drive understanding and facilitate adoption of our services and capabilities. You will also enable the feedback loop from our customers to help shape our backlog of future product improvement efforts.
- Work collaboratively on a team to create effective marketing material to convey the value and benefits of our services and capabilities and define and plan marketing campaigns
- Prepare and present the latest baseline updates during user outreach sessions
- Develop various on-demand socialization, training, and integration resources (videos, chat bots, slick sheets, tri-fold pamphlets, etc.)
- Create strategies to strengthen brand identity, awareness, and reputation
- Maintain a consumer engagement website that illustrates how consumer applications can use our services
- Continuous learning of our enterprise ICAM system, capabilities, and the open-standards and technologies applied
- Apply technical knowledge to develop and maintain user guides, detailed services and capabilities descriptions, data flows, and interface descriptions
- Collaborate with Systems Integration Engineers on the program to become familiar with customer onboarding processes
- Create user-facing knowledgebase materials such as master list of integrated consumers and metrics and product release notes
- Coordinate requirements gathering with internal stakeholders for enhancements, new needs, and improvements, especially those requested or identified by customers
- Monitor internal and external feedback to determine needs for improvement
- Organize and lead usability testing and synthesize results into process improvements and development backlog items
- Candidate must have BS degree in an engineering or technical subject area with 2 to 4 years of prior relevant experience or a Master’s of Science Degree with at least 2 years or prior relevant experience
- Demonstrated experience writing user-focused knowledgebase materials
- Demonstrated experience creating marketing materials (presentations, videos, etc.) describing technical capabilities or a key contributor to a marketing campaign
- Demonstrated experience presenting information to technical and non-technical audiences
- Experience creating training/education videos about technical subject matter
- Demonstrated experience organizing and leading software usability testing
- Excellent technical problem-solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Very detail-oriented
- Demonstrated ability to manage several projects simultaneously and meet deadlines.
- Experience or demonstrated familiarity in multiple of the following technologies, and a desire to learn the others:
- ICAM concepts such as identity management, authentication, and authorization
- Restful web services, XML, and JSON
- Linux OS
- Cloud infrastructure platforms (Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure)
- Proficiency with MS Office Products (Word, Excel, Visio, & PowerPoint).
- Must have an enthusiastic, can-do attitude and be a self-directed contributor.
- Local to DC/Maryland/Virginia
- Active CompTIA Security+ certification or ability to complete within 3 months of hire
- Active SCI clearance or active Secret or Top Secret (eligible for SCI) clearance
- *All candidates must be US CITIZENS to be considered for the position
- Experience or demonstrated familiarity with one or more of the following ICAM concepts/standards:
- LDAP or MS Active Directory
- PKI and TLS/SSL
- OAuth 2.0
- OpenID Connect (OIDC)
- Multi-factor Authentication
- System administration skills in support of RHEL, SE Linux, Windows, Apache
- Knowledge of Oracle Identity and Access Management (IdAM) suite (OAM and OUD) or similar ICAM products
- Experience in identity management and governance, including single sign-on, identity federation, or enterprise directory architecture and design
- Familiarity with common Agile practices
Requires an active [Secret | Top Secret] security clearance upon hire and must meet SCI eligibility. Must be willing and able to obtain a polygraph within the customer’s timeline after hire. Applicants selected will be subject to a U.S. Government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. Due to the nature of work performed within our facilities, U.S. citizenship is required.
Effective October 1, in order to enter Leidos facilities in the US and to attend Leidos business events outside our facilities, employees will be required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. Effective December 8, all Leidos employees must be fully vaccinated (2 weeks past final dose) unless they are entitled to a legal accommodation. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.