The Leidos NISC IV program is looking for a Business Operations Analyst to join our team in Washington, DC and support the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA)’s Computer Aided Engineering Graphics (CAEG) Program. The ideal candidate will help with team coordination to meet the goals and objectives of the Program Office. The candidate will support the CAEG P.O, the Program Manager, and the NISC Team on multiple projects and CAEG initiatives within the areas of planning, development, and the implementation of various systems & solutions and their reporting and operational maintenance. The ideal candidate must be able to handle multiple mission critical projects, submission of various reports, coordination with customers and stakeholders, and handle communication.
- Bachelor’s degree with 2-3 years of experience
- Experience managing and coordinating multiple tasks
- Experience participating in meetings to discuss project execution, schedules, technical performance, and providing recommendations for improvements, as appropriate
- Experience providing recommendations and resolutions to office records, databases, procurements, and files, and developing documents pertaining to operational policies and procedures
- Experience designing and preparing briefings and special presentations, and assisting in the creation of customized or special graphics, reports, and charts, to enhance communication effectiveness and mission support
- Experience in organizing and gathering data, conducting analysis, preparing reports and organized documentation without assistance
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to plan, delegate, organize, set timely goals and achieve measurable results
- Ability to work as a part of a specialized team that handles various aspects of CAD, BIM, drafting, Document Management and other systems and solutions
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Ability to thrive in a remote/virtual work environment
- Experience with Microsoft SharePoint and ability to edit and maintain SharePoint sites
- Knowledge and experience with Computer Aided Design (CAD) and Building Information Management (BIM) tools
Effective October 1, in order to enter Leidos facilities in the US and to attend Leidos business events outside our facilities, employees will be required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. Effective December 8, all Leidos employees must be fully vaccinated (2 weeks past final dose) unless they are entitled to a legal accommodation. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.