Do you love a challenge? Do you enjoy digging in and finding passive candidates and getting those candidates interested in your opportunities?
Leidos’ Power Delivery Services Division is seeking an early-mid-level full-time Sourcing Specialist. In this dynamic and rewarding role, you will source for top talent and partner with the TA team and line managers to fill niche roles within the electric utility industry.
You will represent Leidos and TA services, championing Leidos EVP, culture, core values, and ethics. You will creatively source for, identify, qualify, and maintain a strong pipeline of candidates. You will develop staffing strategies and drive staffing process with hiring managers to identify and select quality hires. You will help to conceive new and innovative strategies to attract the hard-to-find candidates. You will focus on sourcing passive candidates from networking, cold calling, and complex internet searches, and will screen those candidates for basic qualifications, interest, salary availability and more. This is a great chance to be proactive and creative, as well as actively engaged with hiring managers.
This role is 100% remote/telework.
This is an engaging role, and if you feel this is for you, please apply and talk to us!
In terms of requirements….
- Ideally, you will have a Bachelor’s degree in HR, Business, other applicable discipline from accredited university
- You will have 2+ years of recent recruiting experience, with preference given to those candidates with a strong background and passion for sourcing.
- You should be able to work in a fast-paced, sometimes high-pressure environment, while maintaining a professional outlook and positive can-do attitude.
- You will be resourceful and proactive with coming up to speed on new requirements, capturing relevant details from hiring managers and others involved with the staffing process.
- You will have strong communication and follow-up/follow-through skills.
- You will be results-oriented, unafraid to take initiative (self-motivated), organized, innovative, resourceful, and have a high level of integrity and ethics and sense of urgency to deliver quality services.
- You will be a team player with experience working virtually with team members across various time zones.
- You will have strong computer skills to include MS Office products (Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint).
At Leidos, we take care of our employees. We seek the best and the brightest, and in return, we invest in you, with an eye on your future, through career advancement, growth opportunities and continuous improvement via mentoring, as well as formal and informal training. We challenge you to help solve some of the world’s toughest problems, and reward you with a welcoming culture that recognizes the importance of a strong work/life balance, as well as competitive compensation and benefits. We believe that diversity and inclusion make us all better and offer the chance to have fun and make a difference.
Pay Range:Pay Range $38,350.00 - $59,000.00 - $79,650.00
Effective October 1, in order to enter Leidos facilities in the US and to attend Leidos business events outside our facilities, employees will be required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. Effective December 8, all Leidos employees must be fully vaccinated (2 weeks past final dose) unless they are entitled to a legal accommodation. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.