The Defense Group of Leidos has an opening for a Technical Site Lead / Manager at Fort Bragg, NC.
The Technical Site Lead will support the US Army INSCOM IT Support Services program. The ideal candidate will lead the team that is responsible for maintenance, operations, and engineering services of IT systems and networks, including Cybersecurity CND and service desk to ensure that the organization's information technology infrastructure is operating securely, reliably and efficiently.
This individual also acts as the Site Lead addressing local staffing and reporting requirements, interfacing across multiple teams, with the local Government Customer leadership and reporting up the Leidos Program Manager.
- Plan, execute, and close projects that meet or exceed customer objectives
- Create clear and attainable project objectives, build project requirements, and manage constraints of cost, time, scope, and quality
- Develop the overall project plan and manage project operations
- Manage the project stakeholders, project team, project risk, project schedule, project budget, and project conflicts
- Directs and leads multiple teams through to project completion
- Ensure team members know and execute their respective roles and the roles of the other team members
- Ensure production schedules are met and system resources are used effectively
- Coordinate resolution of production-related problems
- Ensures proper relationships are established between customers, teaming partners, and vendors to facilitate the delivery of information technology services
- Point of contact / accountable for all aspects of technical requirements and manages the hands-on, day-to-day issues related to operational activities, and is authorized to act on site-specific matters relating to the daily operation of the task order
- Acts as first-level supervisor for site employees. Provides guidance and direction to lower level technicians and specialists
- Bachelor's degree in technology-related field with 6+ years of experience with either with project management, Systems Administration, or Network Administration. Additional years of experience may serve in lieu of a degree
- Currently possess an active TS/SCI security clearance
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and efficiently work several projects simultaneously with strong organizational skills
- 3+ years of experience managing a team of at least ten IT professionals
- Willingness to work as part of a technical team, both as member and as site lead
- Ability to communicate (verbal and written) with leadership, staff and customers.
- Excellent organization and analytical skills including the ability to proactively identify and articulate performance and schedule trends.
- IT services management certification, such as ITIL Foundation
- DoD 8570.01 certification at IAT Level II, such as Security+ CE
- Experience with MS Project and SharePoint Project Web Application (PWA).
- Experience developing and reporting on metrics relative to schedule and financial performance.
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.