The Leidos Innovations Center has an exciting opening for you, our Identity and Access Management (IdAM) Engineer, to play a key role with the design, development, deployment, and configuration of the DOMEX Data Discovery Platform (D3P) Identity and Access Management solution. The DOMEX Data Discovery Platform (D3P) program is a next generation machine learning pipeline platform that will provide cutting edge data enrichment, triage, and analytics capabilities to Defense and Intelligence Community members. Beyond coding, you will get to provide technical engineering management in our Reston, VA or Bethesda, MD customer locations and be responsible for technical duties such as design, planning, management, maintenance and support associated with Keycloak-based IdAM solution. You will be working closely with Architects, Systems Engineers, Software Engineers and Operations Engineering/Manager as well as Government counterparts to perform and manage our IdAM solution, its upgrades, and all associated documentation.
Fun stuff you will be doing on the job:
• Working with our engineering and infrastructure teams to design and implement high-availability, high-performance Keycloak-based IdAM solutions for the program
• Maintaining and upgrading the deployed IdAM solution
• Providing training to the team on the IdAM solution and deployment as required
• Employing exceptional problem-solving skills
• Coordinate with D3P team to prioritize product backlogs for sprints and releases
• Assist with monitoring & reporting technical variances; facilitate resolution of technical issues that adversely impact successful product delivery
• Assist with identifying and supporting external dependencies where needed
This is you:
• Bachelor’s Degree with 8+ years of relevant experience or Master’s Degree with 6+ years of relevant experience or 4 additional years of experience in lieu of degree
• Must have an active Top Secret security clearance with the ability to obtain and maintain a TS/SCI with Polygraph security clearance
• Experience with implementing IdAM solution for web-based system that utilizes Active Directory, directory services, web services, and supports the integration of enterprise user directories such as LDAP and AD, and/or 3rd-party SSO provider via standards-based tokens
• Experience with implementing Role-Based Access Control (RBAC), policy creation and enforcement
• Experience with SAML 2.0, OpenID Connect and OAuth 2.0
• Experience with implementing high-availability Keycloak architecture through clustering deployment, including extending Keycloak functionalities through custom code or modules/plugins
• Experience with reading and editing configuration files, such as JSON and YAML
• Experience with experience with load balancers such as apache, Nginx, HAProxy
• Familiarity with PKI infrastructure, Certificate authorities, OCSP, CRL, CSRs, x.509 certificate structures, pkcs12 certificate containers
• Experience working with Red Hat Single Sign-On (RH-SSO)
This will wow us even more if you have these skills:
• Experience with ETL jobs
• Experience transforming data in various formats, including JSON, XML, CSV, and zipped files
• Experience developing flexible ontologies to fit data from multiple sources and implementing the ontology in the form of database mappings / schemas
• Experience with NiFi, ZooKeeper, and Kafka
• Experience with Jira, Confluence and Agile/SAFe methodologies
• Experience with software configuration management tools such as Git/Gitlab
• Experience with Microservices architectures. Experience with Microservices architecture components, including Docker and Kubernetes
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.