The Senior Technical Expert (STE) will be involved in developing new analytic processes that process files faster, identify common tools, techniques and processes (TTPs) across multiple adversaries, develop mitigation strategy analytics to optimize the mitigation strategies while keeping the risk as low as possible, develop workflow for Botnet work, develop organizational workflow-identifying a “chain of customers” and highlighting the gaps and requirements, identify analytics and that can be incorporated into Cyber Pilot, write technical ideas papers to advance new analytics and facilitate sessions such as NTOC strategic planning sessions to create focus, direction, and more effective collaboration and communication across the organization.
Work experience shall encompass one or more of the following areas:
- Technical Leadership, applying advanced principles regarding intrusion detection to include SNORT and other intrusion detection signatures.
- Perform cyber all-sources intelligence analysis to determine malicious behavior, linkages and patterns and entities of interest detecting.
- Theories and concepts to a wide range of cyber related areas to include malicious code forensic analysis and associated exploitation tools and techniques, computer technology systems relating to in formation and cyber security, computer network security and operations for analyzing transmission schemes for technical analysis against target systems and networks and information assurance.
- Expertise in CNO operations or synchronization support including planning strategies and related databases and tools, cyber security activities to include information security enhancements, product upgrades, and development of automated analysis tools, and expertise with analyzing complex cyber problems and providing innovative solutions.
- UNITED STATES CITIZENSHIP IS REQUIRED.
- THIS POSITION REQUIRES AN ACTIVE TOP SECRET/SCI WITH POLYGRAPH CLEARANCE.
- Bachelors Degree in an applicable field (such as math, science, computers, engineering, information assurance) and 12 Years of work experience.
Malware and forensic Analysis Tools, Network Analysis Tools, SIGINT Development Suite (Xkeyscore, DNIPresnter, DX), Corporate data stores, prototype development, and end-to-end analysis of intrusions into information systems.
External Referral Eligible
Effective October 1, in order to enter Leidos facilities in the US and to attend Leidos business events outside our facilities, employees will be required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. Effective December 8, all Leidos employees must be fully vaccinated (2 weeks past final dose) unless they are entitled to a legal accommodation. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.