The Digital Network Intelligence (DNI) Analyst will serve on a computer network operations (CNO) intelligence team, focused on the threat to networked weapons platforms and US and DoD information networks. The DNI Analyst will collaborate with analytical counterparts across the U.S. Intelligence Community and apply knowledge of threat environment, open-source tools, and current implementation of threat technologies in order to devise all-source analytic/collection strategies to pursue access and exploitation of targets of interest.
This work will be performed at a customer site near Fort Meade, Maryland
- Language Analysis. (Mandarin and / or Cantonese)
- Perform DNI analysis for specified target sets and format the information for dissemination.
- Perform technical metadata and content analysis of threat adversary automated information systems.
- Perform Network Analysis to develop data sources.
- Utilize linguist skills to characterize, analyze and reconstruct threat digital networks.
- Utilize target development databases, analyze social and telecommunications networks and exploit high priority targets.
- Perform sustained target analysis through the use of DNI/DNR analytic techniques.
- Provide synthesized products to customers by researching, analyzing and reporting intelligence via the appropriate reporting vehicles.
- Analyze network events to determine the impact on current operations and conduct all-source research to determine adversary capability and intent.
- Develop and refine the daily operations of a growing DoD customer.
- UNITED STATES CITIZENSHIP IS REQUIRED. THIS POSITION REQUIRES AN ACTIVE TOP SECRET/SCI WITH POLYGRAPH CLEARANCE.
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field and 8 years of related experience.
- Work experience must include 4+ years of Intelligence analysis experience within the DoD/IC.
- 2 + years Serialized SIGINT reporting experience required.
- Equivalent formal military training
- Experience as a Mandarin or Cantonese Language Analyst.
- Work experience with any of the following Tools/Databases: INTELINK, DISHFIRE, MARINA, PINWALE, UTT, TUNINGFORK, ASSOCIATION, BlackPearl, AGILITY, Analyst Notebook, TKB, ANCHORY, or MAUI.
- Ability to perform technical analysis against target systems and networks, characterize target network capabilities and vulnerabilities, and support development of new techniques to exploit targets.
- Analysis experience with DNI/DNR.
- An understanding of the Special Technical Operations and Special Access Program communities.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are required with the ability to present complex technology into layman terms.
- Self- motivated, creative, willing to work as a member of a team, organized and able to manage individual schedule.
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment and non-standard hours when needed
External Referral Eligible
Effective October 1, in order to enter Leidos facilities in the US and to attend Leidos business events outside our facilities, employees will be required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. Effective December 8, all Leidos employees must be fully vaccinated (2 weeks past final dose) unless they are entitled to a legal accommodation. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.