Leidos Digital Solutions, Inc. (DSI) is seeking a .NET Developer to join our team!
We are seeking a talented .Net Developer to help code, design, and maintain a web based product that is utilized by multiple government customers. The product utilizes .Net Core for the business class, Blazor Web Assembly for the UI, and Oracle for the Database.
We serve high profile customers including clients on Capitol Hill with users in all branches of federal, state and local governments. DSI delivers industry-leading digital communications and workflow software along with excellent customer support. This position provides an opportunity for growth from basic to advanced technical knowledge. If you have an interest in joining a dynamic and respected team and working with high profile clients, this is for you. You will work in a fast-paced and diverse environment, enjoy flexible work arrangements, and will have a management team that encourages your career development and growth.
- The candidate selected will be responsible for designing, coding, and maintaining features based on requirements into our communications and workflow software product.
- The candidate must be capable of mastering the technologies used in the development of the product.
- Candidate will be part of a DevOps team and will work with other developers, engineers, and testers to meet release targets.
- The job requires full life cycle understanding and attentiveness including designing, coding, testing, deploying, migrating, maintaining, and supporting the product.
- Candidate will be proficient in doing full stack development.
Please Note: Candidate can be 100% remote/virtual.
The ideal candidate must possess strong software development experience to include:
- ASP.Net Core
- Visual Studio or VS code
- Relational Database / SQL
- API integration skills
- Strong User Interface design skills
- Strong Problem solving / trouble-shooting skills
- Ability to obtain and/or maintain Public Trust Security Clearance
- Requires BS with 8+ years of prior relevant experience OR Masters with 6+ years of prior relevant experience
Other Desired Skills:
- Blazor Web Assembly
- Oracle and PL/SQL knowledge
- Security (HTML+SQL injection, Authentication models)
- MVC and Razor
- Mobile Apps and Responsive design
- Accessibility / 508
- Experience with jQuery
- Business process / use case creation
- Strong customer service
Leidos is a Fortune 500™ company aimed at embracing and solving some of the world’s most pressing challenges.
Through science and technology, Leidos makes the world safer, healthier and more efficient.
Pay Range:Pay Range $91,000.00 - $140,000.00 - $189,000.00
Effective October 1, in order to enter Leidos facilities in the US and to attend Leidos business events outside our facilities, employees will be required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. Effective December 8, all Leidos employees must be fully vaccinated (2 weeks past final dose) unless they are entitled to a legal accommodation. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.