Leidos is seeking an All Source Analyst to work alongside mission critical counterterrorism watch center and operations officers. The Analyst will be responsible for producing and disseminating unclassified finished intelligence products for federal, state, local, territorial, tribal, (FSLTT), and various IC partners. The Analyst will conduct all-source research to identify and monitor the nature and credibility of relevant terrorism reporting, events, threats, tactics, techniques, and procedures. The Analyst will be responsible for summarizing relevant reporting into succinct reports in support of a web portal and mobile phone application that contains breaking counterterrorism news for FSLTT partners. The Analyst will function as a counterterrorism generalist, maintaining a wide breadth of understanding and knowledge. The hours required for this position are Monday-Friday, standard business hours.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Proactively researching and monitoring multiple channels, including Publicly Available Information for worldwide terrorism threats and events
- Writing, contextualizing, and editing succinct situational awareness write-ups for the FSLTT audience
- Coordinating with multiple offices for the dissemination and publication of written products
- Coordinating with internal and external partners to share and gather information
- Periodic engaging with external customers
- Must be comfortable working in a team-oriented environment
- Previous experience working with classified reporting, research, and analytical writing desired
- Excellent writing, editing, and coordination abilities in order to edit finished intelligence products
- Excellent communication skills are necessary to coordinate with team members and external partners
- Familiarity with the FSLTT law enforcement, first responder, or military communities desired
- Effective use of MS Office applications in a multi-level security settings
- Candidates must have a Bachelor’s degree + 3 years of relevant experience OR a High School diploma + 9 years of relevant experience
- TS/SCI with Polygraph is required
Effective October 1, in order to enter Leidos facilities in the US and to attend Leidos business events outside our facilities, employees will be required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. Effective December 8, all Leidos employees must be fully vaccinated (2 weeks past final dose) unless they are entitled to a legal accommodation. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.