Leidos is seeking an All Source Analyst to work within a mission critical counterterrorism watch center. The Analyst will be responsible for producing and disseminating several classified, finished intelligence products for IC customers. The Analyst will monitor various classified databases to identify worldwide counterterrorism reporting that is relevant to their customers. The Analyst will conduct all-source research to identify and monitor the nature and credibility of terrorism-related intelligence reporting. The Analyst will be responsible for summarizing daily events into succinct reports for several distinct situational awareness product lines, at varying classification levels, for a diverse customer set. The Analyst will function as a counterterrorism generalist, maintaining a wide breadth of understanding and knowledge.
The hours for this position will vary between the following shift schedules depending on the mission need:
Sunday- Thursday (12pm-8pm)
Specific responsibilities include:
- Constant monitoring of multiple channels of classified information for worldwide terrorism threats and events
- Sorting and prioritizing intelligence and operational message traffic
- Producing succinct situational awareness write-ups for several unique products lines Coordinating with internal and external partners to share and gather information
- Proactively researching in multiple classified databases for contextual information
- Providing senior leadership necessary intelligence related to developing and changing situations
- Must be able to work assigned shift
- Must be comfortable working in a team-oriented environment
- Previous experience working with classified reporting, research, and analytical writing
- Excellent writing and editing abilities in order to edit finished intelligence products
- Excellent communication skills are necessary to coordinate with team members and external partners
- Must have familiarity with a variety of intelligence community databases, networks, and environments
- Experience working jointly with the Intelligence Agencies is desired
- Effective use of MS Office applications in a multi-level security settings
- Candidates must have a Bachelor’s degree + 3 years of relevant experience OR a High School diploma + 9 years of relevant experience
- TS/SCI with Polygraph is required
Effective October 1, in order to enter Leidos facilities in the US and to attend Leidos business events outside our facilities, employees will be required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. Effective December 8, all Leidos employees must be fully vaccinated (2 weeks past final dose) unless they are entitled to a legal accommodation. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.