Leidos is seeking an Operations Center Analyst. The selected candidate will serve as a key member of a team of highly qualified and motivated individuals in a fast-paced, 24/7 mission-critical counterterrorism watch center. We are seeking candidates with intelligence, military, or law enforcement backgrounds to serve at Operations Watch Officers at our client site. TS/SCI with Polygraph is required. This position is part of 24/7 watch center and requires shift work (2 weeks of days, 2 weeks of nights- panama rotating schedule). The shifts rotate between 4:30am-4:30pm, AND 4:30pm-4:30-am.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Constant monitoring of multiple channels of classified and Publicly Available Information for worldwide terrorism threats and events
- Sorting and prioritizing intelligence and operational message traffic
- Providing early warning to key officials, and facilitating the timely flow of critical information to those who need it
- Producing succinct alerts and notifications in response to time-sensitive and worldwide breaking events
- Coordinating with internal and external partners to share and gather information
- Proactively researching in multiple classified databases for contextual information
- Providing senior leadership necessary intelligence related to developing and changing situations
- Must be comfortable working within a shift environment (2 weeks of days, 2 weeks of nights, rotating between 4:30am-4:30pm, AND 4:30PM-4:30am)
- Must be comfortable working in a team-oriented environment
- Analytic work in the intelligence community or military
- Must have familiarity with a variety of intelligence community databases, networks, and environments
- Experience working jointly with the Intelligence Agencies is desired
- Must have strong written and verbal communications skills
- Must be able to handle high-pressure and changing operations tempos
- Bachelor’s degree + 4 years of relevant experience. 6 years of applicable work experience may be substituted for a Bachelor’s degree
- TS/SCI clearance with Polygraph is required
Effective October 1, in order to enter Leidos facilities in the US and to attend Leidos business events outside our facilities, employees will be required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. Effective January 18, 2022, all Leidos employees must be fully vaccinated (2 weeks past final dose) unless they are entitled to a legal accommodation. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.