Leidos is seeking an analytical and customer-focused professional to join our growing Customer Experience (CX) practice supporting citizen engagement with the federal government. As a Leidos CX Analyst, you will work with a multi-disciplinary team of professionals and leverage qualitative and quantitative market research to understand citizen behavior, assess cross-platform journeys, and propose and support design initiatives to enhance engagement and citizen satisfaction.
Although this position is expected to support various federal agencies, your work will primarily focus on Leidos contracts supporting the Department of Justice.
In this role, you will:
- Provide analytical thinking in the area of customer engagement strategy to foster the transformation to a citizen-centric and human-centered design thinking culture.
- Lead or support Voice of the Customer measurement efforts—gathering and analyzing market research insights identifying customer segments, preferences, needs, and challenges to inform decision making.
- Conduct customer journey workshops to assess and optimize cross-channel strategic communication initiatives, product development, marketing campaigns, and digital applications.
- Utilize modern CX and user experience (UX) techniques to craft various artifacts supporting the design and prototyping process, including persona development, journey mapping, bright spot analyses, user stories, and metrics mapping and analyses.
- Develop and present compelling data-driven and return on investment-focused business rationale to influence favorable project support decisions.
- Provide consultation to a multi-disciplinary team of strategic communication professionals regarding multi-channel citizen outreach and engagement best practices.
- Support the maturation of the Leidos CX practice and Voice of the Customer program.
You must possess the following:
- More than 5 years of experience providing CX, UX, content strategy, or related expertise.
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field.
- Expertise conducting metrics analysis and interpretation.
- Experience translating complex ideas and data into well-designed and creative presentations and CX/UX artifacts. Expertise using presentation software such as Power Point.
- Experience effectively facilitating collaboration sessions of multi-disciplinary teams into a common goal, such as conducting persona development and journey mapping workshops.
- Some experience working on a team with UX projects—helping to support ideation and/or design.
- The ability to successfully obtain a DOJ-issued Public Trust clearance.
Additional education, certifications, and/or experience is not required but will be considered a plus:
- CX or UX-related certifications such as Forrester, Nielsen Norman Group, Institute of Human-centered Design, and/or other industry-recognized certification.
- Experience providing advisory services to the federal government is preferred.
- Some education or experience with one or more design modalities such as visual design, interaction design, UX design and/or Information Architecture as well as related software such as Adobe Creative, Axure, or Sketch.
At Leidos, we value and support the well-being and mobility of our employees with competitive benefit packages, complimentary e-learning training, work-life flexibility, an exciting External Referral Program, and a diverse, inclusive and ethical work place. In fact, in 2020, Leidos was ranked as one of the “World's Most Ethical Companies” by the Ethisphere Institute for the third consecutive year.
This is a full-time remote position, but generally must be available from 8-5 Eastern Standard Time.
Please Note: This is a full-time remote position, but the candidate must be able to attend occasional meetings in person in Washington, D.C. and/or Gaithersburg, MD. We prefer one to be residing currently in Gaithersburg, MD OR Washington, DC OR Virginia / DC metro area.
Leidos is a Fortune 500™ company aimed at embracing and solving some of the world’s most pressing challenges.
Through science and technology, Leidos makes the world safer, healthier and more efficient.
Pay Range:Pay Range $57,200.00 - $88,000.00 - $118,800.00
Covid Guidance for the US
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 44,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.