The National Solutions Operation of Leidos is seeking an experienced Program Finance Analyst to support a our newly won FS2 program. The successful candidate will work alongside an experienced team of professionals to support the objectives of the assigned program. The FS2 Program provides Integration, operations and sustainment for all cloud based modernized COTS based and open-sourced solutions supporting NGA Source Directorate’s Foundation Geospatial Intelligence (GEOINT) Group (SF) for data production and dissemination. The position will have a significant impact on the program’s operational accomplishments and will be responsible for all financial metrics for both reporting and planning. This position requires a problem solver that can pull together knowledge from a broad range of subjects to produce thorough analyses of complex, challenging issues, and use those analyses to find solutions. Excellent communication skills both internally and externally are essential to the success of this position as we work with all functional peers along with the program teams – both Leidos program teams and the customer program teams.
As part of the PMO of a large and complex hybrid Task Order program, the individual will lead financial activities with support from local Finance Business Operations leadership and other PFAs on the team.
• Participates in the development of program level processes and procedures to drive efficiencies
• Exercises independent judgment in developing methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for obtaining results and contributes through statistical reporting, analysis, estimates, and auditing
• Significant interaction with the Program Manager, Business Manager, TTO Leads, Contracts team, Customer, and various other functional or support organizations
• Serves as liaisons between the Program Team and cross-functional departments to perform financial research
• Development and on-going support of basis of estimates, project cost, schedules and milestones, resource allocation, cost and schedule status reporting and ad hoc financial analyses support to program management assessment
• Development and maintenance of Estimates at Completion (EAC)s
• Work in close coordination with project managers to assess program performance for reasonableness against cost and schedule, assist managing change control of scope of work and/or resource allocation
• Provide pricing support for new task orders and on-contract growth
• Supports the preparation of written, verbal, and quantitative reports for customer deliverables providing a thorough walk through as needed
• Reporting and variance analysis to include Revenue, Profit, Cash, Backlog, Risk and Opportunities
• As needed, will assist in the development of Basis of Estimate (BOEs) and price proposals.
Required Education, Skills, and Experience:
• BA degree and 4 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 2 years of prior relevant experience.
• Strong MS Office skills, in particular MS Excel
• Additional relevant experience may be considered in lieu of degree
• Basic knowledge of multiple contract types: CPAF, CPFF, FFP, T&M
• Extremely high level of attention to detail
• Customer focused
• Able to work successfully in a team environment
• Strong communication skills
• Team Player - able to jump in where needed attitude
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Finance, or Accounting
• Prior experience with Oracle Business Intelligence
• Prior experience in government contracting
Effective October 1, in order to enter Leidos facilities in the US and to attend Leidos business events outside our facilities, employees will be required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. Effective December 8, all Leidos employees must be fully vaccinated (2 weeks past final dose) unless they are entitled to a legal accommodation. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.