Leidos is looking for a Task Order Manager to lead a Task Order associated with a large opportunity for Leidos supporting operations for Integrated Information & Cyber Security Services including Enterprise Operations, End User Support, Software Engineering, Cloud technologies and Cyber Security. The Task Order Manager is responsible for the cost, schedule, and technical performance and will serve as the single customer point-of-contact within the program office for management and technical matters and contract-level issues associated with the Task Order. He/she will provide the planning, direction, coordination, and control necessary to accomplish all operational requirements and manage and oversee all activities performed by the program team, including subcontractors, to satisfy the contract requirements.
This position involves leading the task order for a large IT program in support of the DoE National Nuclear Security Administration (NNSA). The successful candidate will work closely with the IT Service Management and Integration task order team, other program teams, leadership, and external stakeholders to ensure the task order is successful.
Responsibilities include the following:
• Organize, plan, schedule, implement, control, analyze, and report on operational elements of the contract to meet customer requirements in coordination with the Program Manager.
• Participate in Innovation and IT strategy planning activities, bringing a current knowledge and future vision of infrastructure technology and systems and best practices (e.g., ITIL IV) as related to the needs of the business.
• Coordinate or lead program reviews and briefings, both internal and with the customer.
• Proactively identify, analyze and mitigate risks and capture opportunities while driving change
• Coordinate with contracts, finance, human resources, and procurement management functions when required.
• Drive continuous service improvement and innovation.
• Create plans and processes required to meet all performance, schedule, quality, cost, and security requirements.
• Connect with related contracts to delivery effectively for the customer.
• Coordinate staffing actions, including recruitment, supervision, development, evaluation and disciplinary actions.
• Review and approve determinations of which projects require dedicated EPMO project managers, project management support, or consulting support.
• Active TOP SECRET clearance and/or U.S. Department of Energy Q clearance
• Leadership, management and interpersonal communication skills necessary to lead large team on 100 M annual programs.
• Knowledge of industry’s computer security technology and practices.
• Experience developing business case justifications and cost/benefit analyses for IT spending and initiatives.
• Experience providing dedicated project managers for complex projects (e.g. projects that span multiple Business Units; have high technical complexity, have a major impact on the success of larger, more critical projects; have budgets greater than $1Million; and/o are sponsored by executive leadership)
• Experience providing project management support (e.g. financial management, earned value management, project schedule maintenance, project reporting) for complex projects when required
• Experience managing complex projects based on EPMO processes and the principles of the Project Management Institute (PMI)
• PMP certification
• Bachelors degree in related field and 8 or more years of relevant experience
• DOE site experience strongly preferred
• ITIL IV Certification
• Experience in both Classified and Unclassified operations
• SIAM experience
• Experience within an Managed Services environment
• Experience will all aspects of project management (Specifically contracts, proposals, staffing, team development, financial, risk)
• Experience managing larger projects on a 100M annual program
Effective October 1, in order to enter Leidos facilities in the US and to attend Leidos business events outside our facilities, employees will be required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. Effective December 8, all Leidos employees must be fully vaccinated (2 weeks past final dose) unless they are entitled to a legal accommodation. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.