Leidos is looking for an Assessment Lead to support a large opportunity for Leidos supporting operations for Integrated Information & Cyber Security Services including Enterprise Operations, End User Support, Software Engineering, Cloud technologies and Cyber Security. The selected candidate will serve as the principle technical advisor and subject matter expert for security auditing services to include Insider Threat auditing support. The Lead Auditing consultant shall be a multi-functional individual with strong leadership and technical skills including but not limited to the following core Cyber Security domains; insider threat monitoring, detection and evidence collection and response; security auditing and authorization configurations, protocols and reporting; audit, influence and govern people, process and technologies to ensure compliance with applicable internal policies and risk management frameworks. They should familiarity with Law Enforcement/Counter Intelligence (LE/CI) procedures, inter/intra-agency coordination, evidentiary procedures and analysis. The consultant needs to be familiar with cyber defense capabilities including but not limited to Security Information and Event Management (SEIM), Host Base Security Solution (HBSS), Intrusion Detection System (IDS) Intrusion Prevention System (IPS), extrusion prevention, end-point device control, host-based insider threat detection, advanced log analysis, network monitoring, network flow analysis, packet capture analysis, network proxies, firewalls, Linux/UNIX command line, and access control lists. The ideal candidate must understand the lifecycle of the network threats, attack vectors and methods of exploitation as it relates to insider threat and the analysis of alleged fraud, waste & abuse.
Responsibilities include the following:
• Builds and curates a comprehensive portfolio of enterprise IT, data center modernization, software defined networking capabilities and offerings relevant to the Federal marketplace, including network and defensive security operations capabilities
• Lead and direct enterprise auditing functions at both the technical and governance levels including but not limited to the following audit and compliance objectives and functional areas;
• Compliance with applicable Risk Management Frameworks (RMFs)
• Establish, lead, guide, and direct a team responsible for day to day enterprise compliance auditing operations in collaboration with customers
• Continuously improve update and improve assessment protocols to maintain compliance directives of the customer and regulatory requirements
• Manage, report, communicate, and action the cyber risk register to give visibility and status of high risk postures and impacts to the customer mission
• Coordinate customer’s requirements to ensure compliance reporting up and down the chain of command to include compliance/assessment data integrity in government RMF platforms (e.g. eMASS)
• Integrate and collaborate follow-up compliance POA&MS related to every day assessment cycles and root cause weaknesses identified during routine or major cyber incident response activities
• Utilize technical data through security fabric layers to identify and conduct governance response protocols to system vulnerabilities and security events
• Coordinate, plan, schedule and execute Command Cyber Readiness Inspections (CCRIs) across the enterprise within both classified and unclassified settings. Responsible to evolve the CCRI process to infuse operational threat vectors to implement the newer Command Cyber Operational Readiness Inspection (CCORI) on a continuous basis
• Ensure compliance with DoDI 8530 GENSER and Special Enclave standards, coordinate with functional leads, provide inspection services across the enterprise on behalf of Special Enclave program manager
• Support or perform global DoD inspections of GENSER and SE (e.g., JWICS) services to ensure compliance to DoDI 8530 standards
• Active TOP SECRET clearance and/or U.S. Department of Energy Q clearance
• previous experience leading and managing a team of 10+ staff engaged in auditing and compliance assessments serving a customer
• previous experience serving as the RMF/Audit & Compliance Subject Matter Expert (SME) guiding and directing a team of risk assessment staff in the management and Service Level Agreement (SLA)-based performance of the enterprise cyber auditing services for the customer
• experience interpreting and deriving meaningful remediation actions from technical data available across the enterprise security fabric
• directs multiple contractor and subcontractors teams through to project completion
• BA/BS and 12 - 15 years of prior relevant experience.
• US Citizenship
• DoD 8570 compliance or information assurance certification commensurate with technical objectives and services required within the task order. Applicable software or hardware training and certifications commensurate with the technical objectives, services required, and IT environment specified within the task order
• DoD 8570 certified IAM (Management) Level II or III certification or equivalent qualifying certification waiver.
• 5 year experience operationally managing an enterprise audit and compliance function within a government agency; DoD experience desired
Effective October 1, in order to enter Leidos facilities in the US and to attend Leidos business events outside our facilities, employees will be required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. Effective December 8, all Leidos employees must be fully vaccinated (2 weeks past final dose) unless they are entitled to a legal accommodation. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.