Leidos is looking for a Task Order Manager to lead a Task Order associated with a large opportunity for Leidos supporting operations for Integrated Information & Cyber Security Services including Enterprise Operations, End User Support, Software Engineering, Cloud technologies and Cyber Security. The Task Order Manager is responsible for the cost, schedule, and technical performance and will serve as the single customer point-of-contact within the program office for management and technical matters and contract-level issues associated with the Task Order. He/she will provide the planning, direction, coordination, and control necessary to accomplish all operational requirements and manage and oversee all activities performed by the program team, including subcontractors, to satisfy the contract requirements.
This position involves leading the task order for a large IT program in support of the DoE National Nuclear Security Administration (NNSA). The successful candidate will work closely with the Cyber task order team, other program teams, leadership, and external stakeholders to ensure the task order is successful.
Responsibilities include the following:
• Define policies for managerial, integration, and logistical aspects of cybersecurity programs
• Support analysis and develop cybersecurity recommendations to address ongoing and emerging issues
• Ensure all cybersecurity processes are documented. Conduct process analysis. Provide recommendations for process improvements, and for ways to consistently apply processes across locations.
• Conduct Assessment & Authorization (A&A) and/or Risk Management Framework activities as directed
• Assist the AO and ISSM in developing and maintaining cybersecurity documentation. This will include personnel performing as an ISSM or ISSO for duties and responsibilities across multiple systems.
• Assist the AO and ISSM to develop corrective action plans, receive approval, and track implementation of corrective actions in designated tool.
• Respond to data calls and other reporting requirements using prescribed NNSA tools and proposing new and innovative tools and solutions where appropriate.
• Support and participate in projects to provide recommendations IAW NNSA SD 415.1
• Provide Cybersecurity Policy Subject Matter Leadership in the area of Cybersecurity Governance policy and enterprise Standards including the review and comment on Governance related issues via the RevCom and governance processes.
• User specified eGRC tool to gather and present relevant data to supporting reporting, including Archer dashboard for PEMP related metrics where appropriate extracts and reviews for each performance evaluation cycle.
• Active TOP SECRET clearance and/or U.S. Department of Energy Q clearance
• Experience with cybersecurity metrics, inspection metrics, and enterprise risk management measures via dashboard for situational awareness
• Experience assesings the implementation of cybersecurity policies focused on oversight and governance by Federal staff at NNSA site offices
• Experience reviewing site cybersecurity policy implementation for compliance
• Experience maintaining a Cybersecurity Improvement Plan which consists of approve mitigations; participates in self-assessments and surveys; implement and track corrective action plans for all reportable findings.
• Excellent communication skills with experience briefing all levels of stakeholders
• Requires a BA/BS or equivalent experience and 8+ years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 6+ years or prior relevant experience. Generally has 4+ years of experience supervising or leading teams or projects.
• PMP certification
• DOE site experience strongly preferred
• ITIL IV Certification
• Experience in both Classified and Unclassified operations
• Experience managing larger cyber projects on a 100M annual program
• SIAM experience
• Experience within an Managed Services environment
• Experience will all aspects of project management (Specifically contracts, proposals, staffing, team development, financial, risk)
Covid Guidance for the US
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 44,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.