The Regional Change Manager has responsibility for processing all regional level changes and deployment activities by following an established change process.
Actively engage with local requestors, regional network contacts and internal authorities to achieve successful implementation of approved system and operations changes.
He or she will improve the overall ability to respond to its customers changing Business requirement while maximizing value and reducing incidents, disruption, and rework through a Configuration Management Process.
Candidate will also ensure ITIL (Information Technology Infrastructure Library) / Change Management processes are preformed within all parts of the organization.
Why join us?
Bahrain is an island country in the Persian Gulf with an amazing food, shopping, and adventure scene . If you want great food, you can find meals from every part of the world and choose to enjoy it at the amazing restaurants or in the comfort of your own home –as most things can also be delivered.
If you love brunch, you will find a new place every weekend.
If you enjoy shopping, you’ll enjoy the countless malls and souks to get items from around the world!
If looking for fun and adventure, you can go scuba diving, head to the water park, check out the F1 Race Track, catch an MMA event, or hit the dance floor as you enjoy the amazing night life.
This island Kingdom is also right in the center of Europe, Asia, and Africa.
It would be no hardship to do a long weekend in the neighboring countries, as well as affordable to tick your travel bucket lists for the rest of the world.
Work perks include:
· Paid relocation to/from OCONUS location
· Overseas living allowance(s) and other OCONUS pay
· Foreign Earned Income Tax Exemption
- Benefits package including medical, dental, vision insurance; paid time off; 401k with company match; etc.
· Base access (Exchange, post office, MWR, etc.)
· Thriving Expat Community
- Understands and advises Customers and staff on current policy, regulations, and procedures.
- Integrates practices with the Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) and Enterprise Service Management (ESM) Processes.
- Promotes and communicates the Change Management Program.
- Evaluates all Requests for Change (involving IT Services, Configuration Items, Processes, and Documentation) ensuring they align services with current business requirements.
- Supports the Process Owner and Process Manager in the establishment of the configuration data architecture.
- Supports the operation and improvement BMC Remedy platform, including Atrium (CMDB).
- DoD Secret Clearance
- B.S. Information Technology or related field
- 5+ years experience in change management, configuration management or related field
- Compliant with DoD 8570 IAT Level II
- Experience with BMC Remedy process and reporting modules/capabilities.
- TS/SCI Clearance
- ITIL Foundations Certification
- Information Assurance Technician (IAT) Level III
- Information Assurance System Architecture and Engineering (IASAE)
- Certified Change Management Professional (CCMP)
- Experience working for Navy/ DoD Customers
Effective October 1, in order to enter Leidos facilities in the US and to attend Leidos business events outside our facilities, employees will be required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. Effective December 8, all Leidos employees must be fully vaccinated (2 weeks past final dose) unless they are entitled to a legal accommodation. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.