The Leidos Civil NISC IV program has an opening for an Archibus AutoCAD Facilities Planner in Oklahoma City, OK to the Mike
Monroney Aeronautical Center (MMAC) Office of Facility Management (AMP). The Facilities Engineer will
perform a mix of routine and varying assignments associated with the management of the Archibus facility
management software applications supporting the Office of Facility Management. This position will support all
FAA facilities planning activities.
Specifically, the candidate must have:
- Provide Automated Computer-Aided Drafting (AutoCAD) drawing and database support which can include the production and maintenance of facility baseline, facility record drawings, facility design, architecture/engineering drawings and construction documents.
- Validate electronic media for compliance with CAD standards, incorporated as-built drawings of completed construction projects into the facility databases and plan layouts.
- Provide technical expertise to solve facility design, verifying existing conditions and newly constructed areas or buildings and provide recommended layouts for organizations and facilities.
- All designs shall be in compliance with current city, state & federal codes and regulations, and executive orders on high performance sustainable building and administrative space orders.
- Schedule conferences with FAA managers and appropriate stakeholders in a timely manner.
- Provide support of AutoCAD component of ARCHIBUS system by assisting with development, updates, and maintenance of AutoCAD drawings and related data, troubleshooting and performing quality control of AutoCAD drawings and associated data.
- Maintain/update project information (completion date, construction cost, etc) in Archibus.
- Prepare special drawings data, and reports which can include presentation drawings for both internal and external organizations.
- Assist with miscellaneous tasks performed by the AMP Automation Support team, such as managing the AMP computer inventory and supporting FAA Office of Facility Management KSN (SharePoint) sites, Microsoft TEAMS, etc.
- Provide ISS (Information System Security) assistance to the AMP ISSO and ISSO/A on AMP automation systems, including researching ISS findings and mitigation, reviewing and updating ISS documentation, and helping AMP personnel comply with ISS requirements.
- Ability to support the MMAC Archibus system using a high degree of proficiency with AutoCAD
- Ability to read/understand architectural and furniture plan drawings
- Ability to create or modify AutoCAD space management floorplan drawings independently, accurately and efficiently
- Thorough understanding of industry standards for drawing layers and measuring space (BOMA and AIA CAD Standards)
- Experience troubleshooting issues with blocks, layers, plots, etc.
- Requires at least two years of directly related experience using AutoCAD version 2019 or newer
- Experience providing quality User Support / Customer Service
- Knowledge of space planning principals and utilization
- Knowledge of facility management business functions
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Interest in learning and applying new technologies
- A Bachelor's degree in Architecture, Design, Computer Science, Information Technology or related fields
- At least two (2) years of directly applicable experience.
- Ability to perform additional Archibus related duties as assigned.
Leidos is a Fortune 500™ company aimed at embracing and solving some of the world’s most pressing
challenges. Through science and technology, Leidos makes the world safer, healthier and more efficient.
Our Civil Group offers an array of exciting career opportunities for the best IT, energy, logistics and engineering
Driven by our talented workforce, the Exploration and Mission Support Operation builds trust through the delivery
of enduring solutions for our customers’ information technology and mission support needs. We enable the
delivery of citizen services and the exploration of space and scientific advancement to benefit humankind.
l Space Mission Operations
l NASA Human Health and Research
l Enterprise IT
l Civil Spacecraft Engineering and Operations
l Specialized Engineering Services
l Supply Chain Management and Complex Logistics
Leidos is growing! Connect with us on LinkedIn and Facebook.
We value and support the well-being and mobility of our employees with competitive benefit packages,
complementary e-learning training, work-life flexibility, an exciting External Referral Program, and a diverse,
inclusive and ethical work place. In fact, in 2020, Leidos was ranked as one of the “World's Most Ethical
Companies” by the Ethisphere Institute for the third consecutive year.
Effective October 1, in order to enter Leidos facilities in the US and to attend Leidos business events outside our facilities, employees will be required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. Effective December 8, all Leidos employees must be fully vaccinated (2 weeks past final dose) unless they are entitled to a legal accommodation. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.