The Leidos Security and Engineering Programs (SEP) is seeking a Computer Support Analyst for the Center for Information Systems Security (CISS) program. This position requires the ability to work flexible hours in support of the NOC and is located in Herndon, VA.
Work Schedule is as follows:
- Performs the integration of new COTS/GOTS systems (network equipment, servers, workstations, etc) into the production environment, responsible for ensuring mission readiness.
- Manages change controls for documentation within a configuration management database (CMDB) and performs corrective action on any discrepancies or findings.
- Develops technical solutions and resolves complex user, computer, server, network, appliance, and application issues. Independently and consistently records, manages, and updates these solutions in a knowledge database and ticketing system.
- Reviews data from a DoD Network Monitoring System. Reviews historical data and proactively audits systems to ensure they meet program requirements. Assesses risks and remediates incidents.
- Once trained on the program specific equipment, the candidate will be relied on as an expert in their AOR, and will be expected to analyze issues, make remediation recommendations to management, and subsequently carry out those remediation processes.
- Bachelor’s degree with 2+ years experience. A High School diploma with an additional 4 years relevant experience may be considered in lieu of a degree.
- Final Secret clearance with ability to obtain a Top Secret.
- Experience with one or more of the following Windows Server administration tools: WSUS, Group Policy, Active Directory, RDP, etc.
- Windows 10 and Windows Server 2016 troubleshooting.
- GOTS/COTS application, installation, configuration, and troubleshooting.
- Dell Hardware installation, configuration, and troubleshooting.
- Tier 2 Help Desk support with some Tier 3 support (75% and 25% respectively).
- The candidate should be a proactive leader and team player with strong communication, management, analytical, and problem solving skills; proven ability to thrive in environments that constantly embraces new technology.
- Lifecycle management experience (PC Imaging & Disposition).
- Working knowledge of Network Monitoring tools such as OpManager, Solarwinds, PRTG.
- Workstation and Server RAID understanding.
- Experience with virtualization.
- Infrastructure equipment troubleshooting such as APC or Eaton UPS’, Fiber and/or Ethernet installation/termination, and electronic testing and metering equipment.
- Ticket tracking system experience (i.e. Remedy, ServiceNOW, SharePoint).
- Prior experience in a Network Operations Center environment.
- Cisco and/or Juniper Tier 1 troubleshooting experience.
Effective October 1, in order to enter Leidos facilities in the US and to attend Leidos business events outside our facilities, employees will be required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. Effective December 8, all Leidos employees must be fully vaccinated (2 weeks past final dose) unless they are entitled to a legal accommodation. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.