The Defense Group, Airborne Solutions Operation at Leidos currently has an opening for an Aviation Quality Analyst to work in our Bridgewater, VA office within the QRC Airborne ISR Systems Division. We integrate, man, deploy, and maintain FAA certified aircraft for various CONUS and OCONUS operations in support of DOD and other agencies/partners.
Your expertise will support quality assurance, quality control, audit, inspections, corrective/preventive actions, root cause analysis test monitoring, data analytics and measurements, subcontractor/teammate quality assurance and quality management system implementation. You will engage in quality tasks including conducting audits, product reviews, continuous improvements, lessons learned activities managing/monitoring the QSM SharePoint site. Quality efforts will include review of subcontractor statement or works, flow-down of customer requirements and review of contract deliverables to help ensure customer requirements satisfaction. Your duties will include ensuring effective implementation and compliance or processes and procedures aligned with ISO 9001, AS9100 to support program execution and mission assurance requirements.
- Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Product (e.g. CDRLs) reviews for accuracy, consistency and compliance.
- Support Peer Review and ensure completion of peer review results and tracking peer review trends.
- Process audits for compliance to AS9100, 9100, EENG and customer requirements. Included is audit notifications, conduct, draft results, final results and briefing audit results. Maintaining documented records and ensuring CAD is up to date.
- Identify a set of project-specific characteristics, applicable processes, approved tailoring, and project implementation for each process to create and maintain a Tailored Process Baseline
- Support quality efforts for maintaining and sustaining quality AS9100 and ISO 9001 CMMI and site certifications/credentials.
- Proactively address internal and external corrective action requests (CAR), perform detailed root cause analysis, and identify containment, preventive and corrective actions
- Support data required for WARs, MORs, and QMRs.
- Perform continuous improvement activities
- Provide timely measurements and audit outcomes
- Effectively communicate ideas and information
- Provide support in an extremely fast paced rapid paced environment across multiple projects/programs
- Participate in the planning of Quality activities for the program(s)
- Bachelor’s degree and minimum of two (2-3) years of prior relevant experience; additional experience may be considered in lieu of a degree
- Knowledge of and experience with AS9100/ISO9001 implementation
- Knowledge of and experience with CMMI Level ML3 or higher implementation
- Active DoD Secret clearance
- ASQ Certifications (CQA, CQE, CQM, CQP)
- 1-2 years of experience in a QA six sigma, process improvement role
Effective October 1, in order to enter Leidos facilities in the US and to attend Leidos business events outside our facilities, employees will be required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. Effective December 8, all Leidos employees must be fully vaccinated (2 weeks past final dose) unless they are entitled to a legal accommodation. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.