Join our existing team of talented technologist and industry leaders in driving digital transformation for our customers. We are committed to achieving user-centric customer services across the enterprise we support. We are looking for an experienced Sr. Office 365 SME with architect experience and strong communications skills in working with internal and external customers in delivering Office 365 capabilities that modernizes an organization. Strong proficiency in all technical aspects of Office 365 implementation and Azure Active Directory (AD) services is a prerequisite for the successful candidate. The Sr. Office 365 SME will support the PM and must work collaboratively with internal and external stakeholders in achieving mission objectives. Specifically, the candidate must be able to provide technical leadership and hands own expertise on Office 365 solutioning and configurations, while interacting with, and supporting customers and management and technical personnel directly. The candidate will be the O365 SME will deliver an O365 roadmap and lead targeted efforts in gaining technical consensus and executing Office 365 strategies for the enterprise.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field and established technologist having 8+ years of experience
- Significant experience with Office 365 strategies/roadmaps and ability to work with diverse teams to plan and develop enterprise architecture for Office 365 and supporting components
- Hands on experience with implementation, deployment, migration, and support of core O365 services, including (but not limited to):
- Teams – including support for PC and Mobile Devices and integration with other O365 applications (OneDrive, SharePoint, etc.), chat/meetings, voice integration
- OneDrive – including collaboration and file sharing across PC and Mobile Devices
- Exchange Online – including mailbox migration
- SharePoint Online – including policy enforcement, data protection, governance
- Office ProPlus
- Experience with the integration of Office 365 with 3rd party security and application tools (Okta)
- Strong communication skills and experience partnering with senior IT and Program leadership
- Understanding of Agile and ITIL concepts
- Customer Service – works well with clients and other vendors in achieving mission success and is committed to providing quality products and services.
- Strong Communication Skills – be able to expresses key ideas and obtain tangible feedback from cross-functional team members and stakeholders.
- Critical Thinking and Problem Solving - identifies risks and problems, and be able to conduct qualitative and quantitative analysis to generate and evaluate alternatives and to make recommendations.
- Must be able to obtain a Public Trust clearance.
Additional Preferred Qualifications
- 5-8 years in information technology with at least five years in a project management role, PMP, PMI Preferred
- Experience with Okta for enterprise identity and access management
- Prior experience working with Exchange 2013 Hybrid servers
- ITILv Certified Microsoft Certifications - Office 365 preferred
Effective October 1, in order to enter Leidos facilities in the US and to attend Leidos business events outside our facilities, employees will be required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. Effective December 8, all Leidos employees must be fully vaccinated (2 weeks past final dose) unless they are entitled to a legal accommodation. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.