UNLEASH YOUR POTENTIAL
At Leidos, we deliver innovative solutions through the efforts of our diverse and talented people who are dedicated to our customers’ success. We empower our teams, contribute to our communities, and operate sustainably. Everything we do is built on a commitment to do the right thing for our customers, our people, and our community. Our Mission, Vision, and Values guide the way we do business.
Are you ready for your next career challenge?
Leidos is seeking a strong Senior Program Finance Analyst to support the National Solutions Operation generating >$800M+ in annual revenue. This will be a high-visibility position in support of the two largest programs within the Operation. The successful candidate will work alongside a team to support program objectives, operational accomplishments, and processes. This position requires a problem solver that can gather information, dissect challenging problems, and develop comprehensive solutions. Excellent communication skills both internally and externally are essential to the success of this position as we collaborate with functional peers along with internal and external program teams.
If this sounds like the kind of environment where you can thrive, keep reading!
National Solutions Operation (NSO) is a mission-focused business within the Leidos Intelligence Group. It is home to dozens of ongoing contract efforts and well over 2,000 positions offering a wide variety of career opportunities. NSO is headquartered in Chantilly, VA but is a globally distributed operation composed of personnel deployed across the US and internationally, with major hubs in Gaithersburg, MD, Springfield, VA, St. Louis, Mo and Aurora, CO. We are both a broad and deep organization in that we bring almost every one of Leidos’ Technical Core Capabilities (TCC) to bear in support of four customers within the Intelligence Community (NRO, NGA, ODNI, and DIA).
Are you ready to make an impact? Begin your journey of a flourishing and meaningful career, share your resume with us today!
- Participates in the development of program level processes and procedures to drive efficiencies
- Exercises independent judgment in developing methods, techniques, and evaluation criteria for obtaining results and contributes through statistical reporting, analysis, estimates, and auditing
- Significant interaction with the Program Manager, Business Manager, TTO Leads, Contracts team, Customer, and various other functional or support organizations
- Serves as liaisons between the Program Team and cross-functional departments to perform financial research
- Development and on-going support of basis of estimates, project cost, schedules and milestones, resource allocation, cost and schedule status reporting and ad hoc financial analyses support to program management assessment
- Development and maintenance of Estimates at Completion (EAC)s
- Work in close coordination with project managers to assess program performance for reasonableness against cost and schedule, assist managing change control of scope of work and/or resource allocation
- Provide pricing support for new task orders and on-contract growth
- Supports the preparation of written, verbal, and quantitative reports for customer deliverables providing a thorough walk through as needed
- Reporting and variance analysis to include Revenue, Profit, Cash, Backlog, Risk and Opportunities
- As needed, will assist in the development of Basis of Estimate (BOEs) and price proposals.
WHAT SETS YOU APART:
- BA degree and 8 – 12 years of prior relevant experience. Additional years of relevant experience may be considered in lieu of degree
- Knowledge of multiple contract types such as: CPAF, CPFF, FFP, T&M
- Extremely high level of attention to detail and strong MS Office skills, in particular MS Excel
- Prior experience with Oracle Business Intelligence
- Experience building automated models and/or databases to improve process efficiency
- Customer focused
- Able to work successfully in a team environment
- Strong communication skills
- Candidates for consideration MUST possess an active TS/SCI clearance. This requires US Citizenship.
YOU MIGHT ALSO HAVE:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Finance, or Accounting
- Prior experience in government contracting
- Prior experience with Earned Value
Effective October 1, in order to enter Leidos facilities in the US and to attend Leidos business events outside our facilities, employees will be required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. Effective December 8, all Leidos employees must be fully vaccinated (2 weeks past final dose) unless they are entitled to a legal accommodation. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.