Leidos is a FORTUNE 500 company bringing a mix of innovative technology and sector expertise to customers in the national security, engineering, and the health industries. Leidos is seeking a Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) and Splunk Specialist for a position as part of a team supporting the Defense Information Security Agency (DISA) at Ft. Meade.
Primary responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Helps prepare, publish, and continuously maintain on-site support requirements list deliverable, software code and associated documentation deliverable, cyber situational awareness tools, scripts, and analytics maintenance plan deliverable and analytics repository deliverable.
- Provides all on-site support to each cyber operational stakeholder team during regular business hours at the specified location. The on-site support shall function as the embedded Subject Matter Expert at their operational location for current and future UCSA tools.
- Applies business process improvement practices to reengineer methodologies/principles and business process modernization projects.
- Applies, as appropriate, activity and data modeling, transaction flow analysis, internal control and risk analysis and modern business methods and performance measurement techniques.
- Assists in establishing standards for information systems procedures. Develops and applies organization-wide information models for use in designing and building integrated, shared software and database management systems.
- Constructs sound, logical business improvement opportunities consistent with corporate Information Management guiding principles, cost savings, and open system architecture objectives.
- Analyzes and recommends resolution of security/IA problems on the basis of knowledge of the major IA products and services, an understanding of their limitations, and knowledge of the IA disciplines.
- BA/BS in a technical discipline with at least 8 years of experience, additional experience may be considered in lieu of a degree. Can be waived if approved by the Prime.
- Qualified IA personnel IAW DoDD 8570 and DoDD 8140, minimum of IAT II.
- Splunk Core Certified Power User.
- Demonstrated expertise in Federal Government Network Management is absolutely necessary.
- Experience in providing technical expertise on executive level project teams and developing technical solutions to complex problems to support the customers mission success.
- Must have experience troubleshooting, administering and maintaining large SPLUNK implementations and products.
- Active TS/SCI clearance.
- US Citizen
- Experience with DISA Network Enclaves.
- Experience with DISA Network Enclaves Experience with such methodologies as IDEF 0 process modeling and IDEF 1x data modeling.
Effective October 1, in order to enter Leidos facilities in the US and to attend Leidos business events outside our facilities, employees will be required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. Effective December 8, all Leidos employees must be fully vaccinated (2 weeks past final dose) unless they are entitled to a legal accommodation. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.