In support of the Critical Infrastructure Protection team, the intelligence analyst shall be highly adept at evaluating, interpreting, and integrating all-source intelligence and open source information into top-level assessments. Effectively applies knowledge of advanced research methodologies and analytical techniques and/or collection management systems to complex work assignment. Evaluates and integrates all-source intelligence information to produce/contribute to tailored intelligence products in response to customer requirements.
- Collects, analyzes, interprets, evaluates and integrates complex data from multiple sources in assessing the relevance and significance of developments in his/her assigned area(s), and in preparing new or revising prior intelligence products.
- Maintains data bases for intelligence assignments required to process all-source material and the production of technical or operational intelligence in his/her assigned area(s).
- Identifies intelligence gaps.
- Uses initiative and resourcefulness in deviating from traditional methods or researching trends and patterns to propose new methods, criteria, or policies.
- Responsible for carrying out the assignment, resolving most of the conflicts that arise and implementing policy in terms of established objectives.
- With minimal guidance the employee shall conduct tracking, analysis and reporting on the location and operations of assigned Vessels of Interest (VOI).
- Maintain tactical awareness of assigned VOIs.
- Conduct all-source analysis on threats to critical infrastructure.
- Current TS/SCI clearance required (w/ current CI Poly desired)
- Bachelor's Degree and a minimum of 2+ years of intelligence analysis experience or Master's Degree and 0-2 years of intelligence analysis experience. Specialized training & 6+ years intelligence analysis experience, or, credentialed subject matter expert or recognized specialist in relevant field is acceptable if education requirements cannot be met.
- Excellent interpersonal skills in interacting with customers, colleagues and other technical staff in a courteous and friendly manner, and a positive goal-oriented attitude in the workplace.
- Demonstrated ability to present information clearly and concisely in both written and oral presentation
- Experience with Geographical Information Systems (ESRI ArcGIS preferred)
- Background in foreign maritime analysis or critical infrastructure protection
- Familiarity with GALE analytical tools
Effective October 1, in order to enter Leidos facilities in the US and to attend Leidos business events outside our facilities, employees will be required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. Effective January 18, 2022, all Leidos employees must be fully vaccinated (2 weeks past final dose) unless they are entitled to a legal accommodation. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.