Are you ready to join Leidos all-star team? Through training, teamwork, and exposure to challenging technical work, let Leidos show how to accelerate your career path.
Leidos currently has an immediate opening for a Training Support Specialist to work in Quantico Virginia supporting a dynamic customer’s training support needs. The candidate will provide training support to the Language Regional Expertise and Culture Programs for the Air Force Office of Special Investigations (AFOSI).
- Track agents, intelligence analysts, and other personnel assigned to AFOSI based on Government requirements.
- Organize and prepare language matrix for upcoming briefings.
- Track day to day language training and coordinate foreign language pay for OSI personnel.
- Frequently research and obtain language resources to improve the overall program, other duties as assigned.
- Work with Defense Language Institute POCs and OSI POCs in order to request seats for language classes in advance.
- Coordinate with worldwide HQ AFOSI staff elements to obtain program-related data necessary to support counterintelligence programs and other requirements. Examples of data include number of personnel with specific skills, aptitude scores per the DLAB, levels of proficiency in a foreign language per the DLPT, foreign language pay assessment, proficiency skill assessment dates and methods of assessment (e.g., DLPT, OPI) and pro-actively identify projected gains and losses of personnel.
Note: This position is 50% telecommuting
- Bachelor’s Degree is preferred and 5 + years of related experience is required.
- Must hold a current TOP SECRET SCI security clearance
- Experience with data analytics,
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point
- Be familiar with the DLPT, OPI and DLAB tests/processes
- Must be familiar with and able to track requirements including, the Defense Language Proficiency Test (DLPT), Oral Proficiency Interview (OPI) and Defense Language Aptitude Battery (DLAB) test.
- Candidate should be culturally aware of the various customers they provide services to.
- Associates or Bachelor’s Degree .
- Formal military training in a foreign language.
- Experience supporting Military Culture and Language Training Programs.
Effective October 1, in order to enter Leidos facilities in the US and to attend Leidos business events outside our facilities, employees will be required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. Effective December 8, all Leidos employees must be fully vaccinated (2 weeks past final dose) unless they are entitled to a legal accommodation. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.