Leidos is looking for a Cybersecurity Architect to support a large opportunity for Leidos supporting operations for Integrated Information & Cyber Security Services including Enterprise Operations, End User Support, Software Engineering, Cloud technologies and Cyber Security.
Responsible for the following tasks:
•Develop information assurance solutions for management and enforcement of information security policies, training and educating end-users on proper security practices, conducting security and risk assessments using security frameworks (e.g., NIST, RMF, Common Criteria, etc.), mitigating risk via security controls, testing and evaluation to certify and accredit commercial security products, ensuring privacy of data throughout its life-cycle, vulnerability management (scanning, assessment, reporting, and mitigation verification), mission continuity and disaster recovery
•Develop defensive cybersecurity operations solutions for detection, mitigation, and response to cyber incidents using a combination of technology solutions and processes, and ensuring security issues are addressed quickly on discovery
•Develop solutions for collecting and analyzing intelligence to correlate adversary tactics, techniques, and procedures, investigating computer and information security incidents, conducting computer forensic network and host analysis, intrusion and threat hunting support, performing penetration tests to evaluate system security, maintaining proficiency in operation tools, creating countermeasures, and identifying trends in adversary behaviors and vulnerabilities
•Provide technical leadership for delivering an innovative product, service or, at higher levels, a combination of products and services that address a customer's specific objectives and requirements
•Support business development and capture teams to identify, quality, and pursue opportunities
•Lead and develop innovative solutions in support of capture and proposal efforts, to include evaluating tradeoffs of solutions against cost, schedule, function, quality, and other evaluation criteria
•Support capture strategy development through technical leadership, including the creation and marketing of discriminating value propositions
•Support program management and business development reviews and assist in improving technical performance on existing programs as required
•Interact with clients in combination with business development, capture and operations teams
•Create white papers, presentations, demonstrations and briefings that convey technical thought leadership and differentiated features in response to customer needs
• Active TOP SECRET SCI clearance and/or U.S. Department of Energy Q clearance
• U. S. Citizen
• Bachelor degree in technical fields with 12+ years of prior relevant experience or Master degree in technical field with 15+ years of prior relevant experience; Industry certifications will be considered in augmenting years of experience.
• Lead solutions architect on medium or large size ($500+M TCV) business captures and proposals
• Experience and/or expertise in Information Assurance or Cyber Security and at least three of the following areas: Networking, System Development, Software or Application Development, Hardware Engineering, IT Operations, System Architecture, Cloud Architecture, Agile Development, and IT Service Delivery
• Self-motivated and focused on delivering outcomes with the ability to work independently and in teams
• Strong communication skills (writing, speaking, and listening), including ability to articulate solutions and rationale for design decisions
• Experience leading the development of solutions for proposals
• Experience in writing for white papers, RFI responses, and proposals
• Experience in conducting trade studies, product evaluations, or research projects
• Ability to communicate with senior executive leadership (internally or client) regarding matters of strategic importance to the organization/project
• IAT III Certified
• CISSP Certification is strongly desired
• CCSP, CRTSA, CNDA, or GDSA Certification
• Experience with DoD and federal government contracts and customers
• DoD 8570.01-M compliance with IASAE Level 2
• Experience with scripting languages to automate tasks and manipulate data, preferably for enterprise data center, cloud or Hybrid environments
• Experience with integrating solutions in a multi-vendor environment
• Knowledge of enterprise logging, with a focus on security event logging
• Experience with enterprise-scale operations and maintenance environments
• Experience with various security tools
• Ability to multitask and solve complex technical problems
• Adaptable to changing circumstances and operational needs
• Experience working with senior company and customer leaders
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.