Leidos is looking for a Performance Manager to lead a large opportunity for Leidos supporting operations for Integrated Information & Cyber Security Services including Enterprise Operations, End User Support, Software Engineering, Cloud technologies and Cyber Security. The Performance Manager will monitor and manage the performance and delivery of IT services to be delivered across the enterprise. This role is ultimately responsible for all technical performance including meeting or exceeding program/project Service Level Agreements and ensuring all deliverables meet or exceed customer expectations for quality and timeliness. This person will be assigned to a complex program involving multiple tasks, multiple performing organizations, and complex responsibilities.
List of daily duties and/or specific job responsibilities
• Organize, plan, schedule, implement, control, analyze, and report on operational elements of the contract to meet customer requirements in coordination with the Program Manager.
• Participate in Innovation and IT strategy planning activities, bringing a current knowledge and future vision of infrastructure technology and systems and best practices (e.g., ITIL) as related to the needs of the business.
• Coordinate or lead service performance reviews and briefings, both internal and with the customer.
• Proactively identify, analyze and mitigate risks and opportunities to drive service improvements
• Coordinate with contracts, finance, human resources, and procurement management functions when required.
• Create plans and processes required to meet all performance, schedule, quality, cost, and security requirements.
• Provide leadership, management and interpersonal communication skills necessary to lead team.
• Own analytics/insights/metrics to support PA programs and strategic initiatives. .
• Provides technical direction and oversight of performance, operational and technical activities in an enterprise IT environment
• Works collaboratively with other contractors and service providers
• Continually monitors and evaluates technical performance; provides leadership to ensure consistent service delivery in a performance-based contract
• Meets with management, technical and operating personnel within client organizations to review requirements, present proposed action plans and to discuss and resolve technical, administrative and management problems and issues
• Bachelor’s Degree in information Technology, Engineering or related field from an accredited college or university and 10+ years of direct work experience reflecting demonstrated ability is required or a Master’s Degree and 8+ years of direct related work experience.
• Experience in managing large scale enterprise operations including Service Desk, Cloud implementation, Cyber Security, data center, networks and SOC operations on a $100 M annual program
• Ability to collaborate with senior level customers and technical staff in forming strategies to improve performance, reliability, and cost effectiveness
• Experience leading and supervising a multi-disciplinary staff (200 persons or more) of various labor categories and skills and a large group of subcontractors to deliver IT Services
• Experience working in a fast paced environment with competing priorities.
• Demonstrated written and oral communication skills, including experience in presenting material to senior Government officials and communicating and coordinating with other Government contractors and stakeholders.
• Proven experience and interaction with senior level customers (SES and above)
• Experience with the management, manpower utilization, and supervision of employees (including subcontractors) of various labor categories and skills in projects
• Experience managing IT operations, seat management and/or managed services contracts; Expertise with cloud computing and data center infrastructure highly desired.
• Experience managing an IT operational environment with significant cyber security requirements or certifications applicable to cyber security (i.e. CISSP, Ethical Hacker)
• Active Project Management Institute (PMI) Program Management Professional (PMP) certification
• SIAM experience
• Experience within an Managed Services environment
• DOE site experience strongly preferred
• ITIL IV Certification
• Experience in both Classified and Unclassified operations
Effective October 1, in order to enter Leidos facilities in the US and to attend Leidos business events outside our facilities, employees will be required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. Effective December 8, all Leidos employees must be fully vaccinated (2 weeks past final dose) unless they are entitled to a legal accommodation. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.