We have an IMMEDIATE NEED for a mid-level Customer Success Engineer to provide technical support for the integration of external systems with an enterprise cybersecurity system. As a Customer Success Engineer on this program, you will be a member of a team that interacts with technical and non-technical systems, data, and policy owners (we term as customers). You will help guide our customers in using and integrating their systems with our services and capabilities. In this role, you will provide technical assistance, administer configurations, support testing, recommend enhancements, and troubleshoot and resolve issues associated with the use of the cybersecurity system and its graphical user interface and open-standards based APIs.
- Leverage your technical background to understand a customer’s goals and identify the best integration solution for their needs
- Continuous learning of our enterprise cybersecurity system, its capabilities, the open-standards and technologies that are applied
- Perform customer (end user / end user system) integration by following instructions and executing a process
- Test and troubleshoot integrations to confirm successful integration
- Communicate with customers during integration and post-integration including responding to emails, facilitate meetings or phone conversations, participate in solving technical problems
- Follow processes to document history with each customer for use with other customers or when a customer needs to make changes
- Identify configuration errors, and check appropriate log files to debug issues
- Coordinate and collaborate with other Customer Success Engineers on the program
- Recommend and / or become familiar with customer integration process updates
- Communicate self- or customer- identified enhancements to the customer integration process or the cybersecurity system capabilities, especially those requested or identified by customers
- Candidate must have BS degree in a technical subject area with 2 to 5 years of prior relevant experience or a Master’s of Science Degree with at least 2 years or prior relevant experience
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Experience or demonstrated familiarity in multiple of the following technologies, and a desire to learn the others:
- Rest, XML, and JSON
- Linux OS administration or scripting (Bash)
- Cloud infrastructure platforms (Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure)
- Proficiency with MS Office Products (Word, Excel, Visio, & PowerPoint).
- Local to DC/Maryland/Virginia or St. Louis, MO
- Active SCI clearance or active Secret or Top Secret (eligible for SCI) clearance*
- All candidates must be US CITIZENS to be considered for the position
- Previous experience in providing similar integration support for onboarding external information systems
- Experience or demonstrated familiarity with multiple of the following identity, credential, and access management (ICAM) concepts/standards:
- LDAP or MS Active Directory
- PKI and TLS/SSL
- OAuth 2.0
- OpenID Connect (OIDC)
- Multi-factor Authentication
- System administration skills in support of RHEL, SE Linux, Solaris, Windows, Apache, IIS
- Experience or demonstrated familiarity with Public Key Infrastructure concepts and usage, including certificates, browser security configurations, and smart cards such as Common Access Cards (CAC)
- Experience in identity management and governance, to include single sign-on, identity federation, or enterprise directory architecture and design
- Knowledge of Oracle Identity and Access Management (IdAM) suite, including OAM, OUD, and OHS
- Familiarity with common Agile practices
Requires an active Top Secret security clearance upon hire and must meet SCI eligibility. Must be willing and able to obtain a polygraph within the customer’s timeline after hire. Applicants selected will be subject to a U.S. Government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. Due to the nature of work performed within our facilities, U.S. citizenship is required.
Effective October 1, in order to enter Leidos facilities in the US and to attend Leidos business events outside our facilities, employees will be required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. Effective December 8, all Leidos employees must be fully vaccinated (2 weeks past final dose) unless they are entitled to a legal accommodation. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.