Leidos is currently seeking an ACAS System Administrator (Assured Compliance Assessment Solution) in support of the AFINC II contract for the highly visible 26th Network Operations Squadron (26 NOS) at Maxwell Air force Base-Gunter Annex, Alabama, which provides a world-wide support mission. The 26 NOS is responsible for the intranet support of the entire Air Force network both NIPRNet and SIPRNet. The mission of the 26 NOS is to operate and defend the Air Force (AF) Enterprise computer network consisting of the AF Wide Area Network (WAN) routers, AF Network Increment 1 (AFNET Inc 1) Gateways, and the 26 NOS Local Area Network (LAN) assets.
The ACAS Administrator is the sole focal point for the Air Force Customer in the design and implementation of Assured Compliance Assessment Solution (ACAS) for the Customers Government Enterprise Networks (NIPRNet and SIPRNet), as well as train operators from inside the organization and internal Information Assurance personnel to maintain and operate the ACAS tool functionality.
- Provision government furnished equipment (servers).
- Install and patch operating systems, application, and document Department Information Systems Agency (DISA) Security Technical Implementation Guidelines (STIGs) applicable to each network environment for all ACAS implementations.
- Assesses current ACAS implementations for each of the GEN networks and recommend changes.
- Documents the steps required to design the ACAS solution for each of the GEN networks to include IP address, Fully Qualified Domain Name, and physical location of each component.
- Creates network diagrams of the designs with Microsoft Visio (include list of hardware and software requirements).
- Creates reporting dashboard designs and reports for each environment that are specific to the following audiences: Leadership & Executives; Cybersecurity Staff; and System Administrators.
- Ensures GEN networks receive periodic updates from either the DISA/DoD Patch Repository or Tenable.
- Implements the Reporting Dashboard designs and use reporting tool to create reports.
- Ensures scheduled scans are covering 100% of intended assets and are being run successfully.
- Maintains the Nessus scanners and Passive Vulnerability Scanners (PVS) connectivity with the associated Security Center (SC).
- Requires good communication and interpersonal skills Ability to follow policies and procedures Ability to communicate in a clear speaking voice as well as the ability to respond clearly to questions Aptitude to address negative situations and resolve them in a positive manner.
- High School Diploma and 3+ years experience.
- 2 years’ experience with ACAS SC and/or Nessus.
- 3 years’ experience with Linux 3 (Red Hat Enterprise Linux) configuration & administration
- Experience with virtualized environments (vSphere, ESXI, etc)
- Possesses understanding and experience with common cybersecurity toolsets and processes to include STIGs, CAS, IAVA Management and Implementation, and Operation Order (OPORD)/Fragmentary Order (FRAGO) support
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Must have an active Secret Clearance
- Must have one of the following IAT III or IAM II certifications: CISA, GSE, SCNA, or CISSP [or Associate], CAP, GSLC, CISM
- Must have a certification in one of the following systems: Splunk, Arcsight, Elastic Stack, Elk, ACAS, RedSeal, SolarWinds, or HBSS.
- Scripting (Nessus Attack Scripting Language (NASL), Python, Bash)
Effective October 1, in order to enter Leidos facilities in the US and to attend Leidos business events outside our facilities, employees will be required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. Effective December 8, all Leidos employees must be fully vaccinated (2 weeks past final dose) unless they are entitled to a legal accommodation. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.