Leidos is looking for a Communications Lead to support a large opportunity for Leidos supporting operations for Integrated Information & Cyber Security Services including Enterprise Operations, End User Support, Software Engineering, Cloud technologies and Cyber Security. During the services integration and operations maintenance activities, the communications lead will manage the communications between relevant stakeholders within the NNSA environment and assist the government in providing coordination of communications between the Service Providers (SPs) for the benefit of the NNSA. The Communications Lead will provide independent end-to-end accountability through coordination and validation of IT services delivered by separately contracted SPs.
Responsibilities include the following:
- Manage communications, outreach, publications, and stakeholder engagement activities across multiple stakeholders.
- Lead the development and implementation of a comprehensive communications and outreach strategy that enhances engagement with key customer audiences.
- Develop and execute communications and outreach campaigns that drive value for customer.
- Apply data-driven marketing best practices, using data analysis and business analytics expertise to make strategic decisions and recommendations to client.
- Analyze the effectiveness of communications, outreach, marketing, and stakeholder engagement activities to inform future customer engagement and strategies.
- Active TOP SECRET clearance and/or U.S. Department of Energy Q clearance
- Bachelor’s Degree and/or equivalency
- Eight (8) years of progressive experience demonstrating the required proficiency.
- Must have solid and broad understanding of IT and experience managing IT Projects
- Excellent verbal, written, and public speaking communication skills
- Fluent with Microsoft Office tools/programs, especially Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
Effective October 1, in order to enter Leidos facilities in the US and to attend Leidos business events outside our facilities, employees will be required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. Effective December 8, all Leidos employees must be fully vaccinated (2 weeks past final dose) unless they are entitled to a legal accommodation. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.