Leidos Corporate IT Group is seeking a Mobility Operations Support to join our Enterprise Applications team. In this role, you will be part of our Mobility Operations team and provide day-to-day technical support such as: customer service tickets for mobility devices which also includes Mobile Device Management services including MobileIron and InTune, managing SLA’s and reporting. Furthermore, you will provide on-call and surge support for critical operations and incident response as necessary.
Ideally, we're looking for someone in Orlando - FL area, but will also consider 100% telework for the right person.
- Provide day-to-day support across the Mobility Operations team as well as high-tempo, high-visibility incident response efforts.
- Act as an escalation point of contact for the Leidos infrastructure operations and support organizations
- Drive implementation and improvement of new tools, capabilities, frameworks, and methodologies across all teams working with mobility.
- Coordinate with other internal Mobility engineering and billing departments
- Work with the mobility carriers and Telecom Expense Management provider to complete contract pricing and decision making on equipment.
- Work with monthly allocations and budget for service center.
- Promote and drive implementation of automation and process efficiencies
- Continually evaluate and apply best practices to facilitate continuous improvement that can be applied across teams.
- High School Diploma / GED and 3+ years of prior mobility/Mobile Device Management experience.
- Experience in technical troubleshooting for iOS and Android devices.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office suite of software (e.g., Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Project).
- Capability to learn a variety of vendor software packages and databases as required.
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks in a fast paced environment.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- US citizenship is required and able to obtain security clearance.
- Experience with Apple Business Manager, Samsung KME and Google ZTE.
- Familiar with different mobility operating systems.
- Experience with major mobility carriers, their networks and pricing.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills within a team environment
- Good interpersonal skills
Effective October 1, in order to enter Leidos facilities in the US and to attend Leidos business events outside our facilities, employees will be required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. Effective December 8, all Leidos employees must be fully vaccinated (2 weeks past final dose) unless they are entitled to a legal accommodation. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.