Looking for an opportunity to make an impact?
At Leidos, we deliver innovative solutions through the efforts of our diverse and talented people who are dedicated to our customers’ success. We empower our teams, contribute to our communities, and operate sustainable. Everything we do is built on a commitment to do the right thing for our customers, our people, and our community. Our Mission, Vision, and Values guide the way we do business.
Your greatest work is ahead!
Leidos is seeking a Group Pricing Director to lead our Intelligence Group Pricing Team from our Reston, VA corporate headquarters. The Intelligence Group uses a wide range of capabilities in Digital Modernization, Mission Software Support, and enabling technologies like Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning to support our customers’ mission and defend against evolving threats around the world.
If this sounds like the kind of environment where you can thrive, keep reading!
- Lead, drive growth in the organization, manage the Pricing Function within the Intel Group and is a business partner with Group Management
- Maintain responsibility for pricing and estimating for US government procurements, and commercial and international engagements
- Align pricing capabilities to the complexities and priorities of the Group. Manages a team of pricing professionals
- Work closely with leadership, colleagues and stakeholders to identify and maximize opportunities to leverage pricing capabilities to achieve the firm’s business objectives
- Promote achievement of the Group’s goals/business objectives through development of strategy, and delivery of winning proposals
- Ensure the Group has the resources & tools necessary to succeed
- Assign work within the Group based upon the characteristics of the opportunity
- Ensure compliance against a DCMA-approved cost estimating system
- Coordinate process improvements across the Group (works with others who participate in the proposal process, to improve our estimating capabilities)
- Supports audit activities and promote the standardization of process and tools
- Maintain responsibility for talent management (performance reviews, career development, recruiting & retention)
- Bachelor’s degree and 12+ years of experience dealing with a wide variety of estimating and proposal pricing activities, including cost development and pricing of federal government and commercial contracts
- 7+ years of experience supervising or leading teams
- Experience with all aspects of price and cost proposal preparation, including business risks, pricing strategies, compliance and estimating practices for the US government and for commercial and international clients and products
- Ability to work across all levels of functional leadership as well as with staff responsible for the day-to-day execution of the business
- Must have the ability to communicate and interact effectively with government auditors (DCAA) and contract administration (DCMA) personnel
- The candidate must possess strong and proven analytical, verbal and written communication, presentation, leadership and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency with MS Word, Excel and Power Point. Possess or ability to obtain a security clearance
- Possess in depth knowledge of CAS, FAR, DFARS and TCoPD
- SME level experience in Cost Volume and Proposal Development
- A demonstrated ability to understand customer requirements, to apply contracting principles, and to develop compelling solutions
- US citizenship is required and able to obtain security clearance
- Working knowledge of ProPricer
- Active TS/SCI clearance preferred
- MA or MS degree or MBA preferred
- Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
Effective October 1, in order to enter Leidos facilities in the US and to attend Leidos business events outside our facilities, employees will be required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. Effective December 8, all Leidos employees must be fully vaccinated (2 weeks past final dose) unless they are entitled to a legal accommodation. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.