The Leidos Partnership for Defense Health (LPDH) is seeking an experienced Program Manager to support its $4.6B single-award IDIQ program, Defense Health Management System Modernization (DHMSM). The DHMSM program, a highly visible $4.3B single award IDIQ vehicle that provides support to the Defense Health Agency, is the DoD’s leading program designed to deploy MHS GENESIS, a modern electronic health record (EHR) system, across the United States and around the globe, supporting nearly 10 million service members and their families worldwide.
The Revenue Cycle (Rev X) Implementation Program Manager will be responsible for providing assistance and support to sites for RevX Implementation that need to be completed to ensure a successful Go-Live, including data collection, user adoption, and system validation. This is a highly-visible and highly complex implementation that details with large groups of stakeholders and functional teams across multiple customer, Leidos, and subcontractor teams.
The Revenue Cycle Implementation Program Manager will be responsible for overall programmatic (cost, schedule, performance) responsibility for the execution of the RevX project within the overall DHMSM program. The Program Manager must have proven experience planning, analyzing and evaluating the effectiveness of operating programs.
- Lead a cross-functional team comprised of multiple subcontractors to implement a highly-complex and highly-visible business project, and manage staff, scope, budget, schedule, risks, issues, and changes involved with the project.
- Oversee team's processes, incident management tracking practices, communications/marketing artifact development, lessons learned, and observations.
- Identify and meet client support needs including staffing, modifications, new initiatives, etc.
- Ensure priorities, methods, deadlines and quality of service have been met; delivering the highest level of customer service and thorough analysis for critical and high priority problems that impact patient care and end user experience.
- Communicate regularly through face-to-face, e-mail, online collaboration, video conference, and telephonic methods with multiple functional teams, customers, IT professionals, vendors, and all levels of management and agency officials to identify roles, problems to be solved, actionable events, resolution goals, and expected service levels. This includes briefing executive level material to SES-level stakeholders.
- Assist with developing executive-level presentation content, some experience technical writing or editing
- Must be able to use source data to evaluate the effectiveness of programs and business processes
- Must be able to use qualitative and quantitative analytical skills to assess and elevate the effectiveness of the team's operations
- Identifies information gaps and requests for information, obtains required information to meet customer and leadership expectations, and takes appropriate actions within the specified timeframes as defined in applicable policies, directives, regulations, guidelines and service level agreements to address the customers’ needs
- Work independently to plan activities and close out tasks.
- Develop schedules and plans and identify issues, including competing priorities of multiple taskings.
- Support business process improvements and customer management reporting.
- Bachelor's degree required with 12+ years of relevant experience or Masters with 10+ years of relevant experience.
- US Citizenship required – must be able to obtain and maintain a Public Trust government security clearance, per contract requirements.
- 10+ years of program management experience.
- 5+ years as a project portfolio management lead over a large IT-focused portfolio.
- Ability to receive a Public Trust Clearance.
- Strong project management and client relationship management skill and experience.
- Passion about results and quality, with a strong sense of accountability and ownership.
- Ability to analyze complex problems, work in ambiguous environment and develop recommendations and solutions.
- Must have effective executive oral and written communication and presentation skills, with experience facilitating executive level conversations.
- Excellent negotiation and influencing skills, with a proven ability to gain buy-in from stakeholders.
- Master’s Degree
- PMP Certification
- Experience with the healthcare field revenue cycle, especially as it relates to the DoD, VA, or other Government Agency.
- Strong Technical background with certification in one of the following: System Engineering, System Administration, System Implementation or Deployment
Effective October 1, in order to enter Leidos facilities in the US and to attend Leidos business events outside our facilities, employees will be required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. Effective December 8, all Leidos employees must be fully vaccinated (2 weeks past final dose) unless they are entitled to a legal accommodation. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.