The MFLC program provides critical support services to all active-duty military services members and their families at all military installations CONUS and OCONUS to enhance and maintain military and family readiness. The program supports over 2500 personnel.
The Military Family Life Counseling Program (MFLC) is seeking an experienced Business Intelligence Analyst who will create and manage business intelligence and analytics solutions that turn data into knowledge. Using Microsoft Power BI and other supporting analytics tools the Analyst will develop data-driven reporting that measures outcomes, metrics, business performance, and trends analysis for process improvements and risk management applications. This position will also have responsibilities for working with other applications for which it derives the data from, to include SharePoint and Azure environment.
If you are a data driven individual with strong business analysis knowledge, strong problem-solving aptitude, and an excellent communicator, we would love to hear from you!
If you are a veteran with strong IT skills and business analytics mindset that has strong communications skills also, we want to hear from you and make you part of a veteran friendly company that builds an inclusive culture as we shape the future of innovation stating at the company level.
- Lead the enhancement of existing dashboards and develop new reporting capabilities utilizing tools such as Power BI, SSRS, SSIS, SQL as well as the full suite of Microsoft Office applications.
- Create, edit, and organize charts, tables, and other visual materials into executive-level Power Point briefings.
- Develop Power BI reports, dashboards, publish reports to power BI service and establish gateway refresh schedules.
- Work with Business Analysts and end users to evaluate business requirements and advise on appropriate informative views and dashboards.
- Document business requirements and translate into technical reporting specifications.
- Develop proof of concepts to mockup complex reporting requirements with upcoming technologies on Microsoft Analytics platform.
- Bachelor's degree with minimum 4 years of experience in data science, data analytics, systems engineering, or related field.
- Experience with the following tools: Power BI, MS Excel, MS SharePoint, JIRA
- Experience with Agile methodology
- Excellent communicator, strong critical thinking and collaboration skills, able to function in a high-paced, dynamic environment as part of a diverse team
- Must be proficient in PowerPoint as these tasks will be required 25% of the time
- Experienced with Microsoft BI analytics stack (SSIS, SSAS)
- Familiar with data visualization
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office suite
- Detail orientated
- Other duties as assigned
Pay Range:Pay Range $65,000.00 - $100,000.00 - $135,000.00
Effective October 1, in order to enter Leidos facilities in the US and to attend Leidos business events outside our facilities, employees will be required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. Effective December 8, all Leidos employees must be fully vaccinated (2 weeks past final dose) unless they are entitled to a legal accommodation. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.