Leidos is seeking a Search and Rescue (SAR) Systems Specialist to support the Royal Saudi Air Force (RSAF) in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. The SAR Systems Specialist will ensure world-class support is provided for all SAR products deployed at RSAF. This position will be part of the Contractor Engineering and Technical Support team in support of a US Air Force Foreign Military Sales (FMS) program to the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. This is a one-year assignment with option to renew. Assignment location may be one of seven locations in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia per the Performance Work Statement.
- Use expert-level knowledge of SAR systems to track and advise RSAF on system issues
- Perform remote and on-site diagnostics and troubleshooting of RSAF systems (tiers I-III)
- Perform remote and on-site software upgrades / configuration changes at RSAF (tiers I-III)
- Perform hardware troubleshooting - swapping of computer components and diagnosing hardware faults
- Perform on-site hardware and software installation at Ground Stations, Mission Control Centers and Rescue Coordination Centers as required
- Perform preventative maintenance on installed and deployed systems
- Perform corrective maintenance as required to maintain the operation status of SAR systems
- Assist with collecting data and generating reports to Cospas-Sarsat as required
- Prepare documentation, provide support, and represent RSAF at international Cospas-Sarsat meetings and conventions as required
- BA/BS and twelve (12) years of directly related experience OR sixteen (16) years of directly related experience with proper certification(s).
- Experience with Honeywell Global Tracking (HGT) Search and Rescue (SAR) products
Effective October 1, in order to enter Leidos facilities in the US and to attend Leidos business events outside our facilities, employees will be required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. Effective December 8, all Leidos employees must be fully vaccinated (2 weeks past final dose) unless they are entitled to a legal accommodation. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.