Are you interested in the opportunity to work with a team of technical professionals who are dedicated to supporting one of the DoD's highest visibility programs? Are you looking for a unique, innovative and challenging IT position? Our customer maintains a highly demanding mission and requires our support to provide expert technical and professional management support to the commands enterprise Information Technology (IT) services. Leidos' Enterprise & Cyber Solutions Defense team is seeking a VTC Hub Technician who will provide support a program that provides rich media and video teleconferencing services to improve, enhance and optimize performance of multiple networks, devices and capabilities maintained by NORAD & USNORTHCOM.
This position will report directly to the Rich Media Lead and work will be performed in Colorado Springs at the Peterson AFB location.
In this role, you will be responsible for...
* Installation, configuration, integration and testing of VTC and AV equipment along with other tasks, as assigned.
* Providing training to customers on the operation of installed equipment.
* Performing system integration, test, configuration, and troubleshooting.
* Performing operations, installation, configuration and maintenance tasks of complex AV equipment.
* Reviewing AV system drawings, schematics, and construction plans and install AV equipment to meet requirements as detailed in installation plans.
* Installing and configuring low voltage wiring and cable; solder and terminate connectors; wire equipment racks; and assemble equipment/devices. using the appropriate supports/mounts.
* Troubleshooting and making adjustments to AV equipment and systems.
* Providing final quality assurance and acceptance support.
To qualify, you must have the following...
* High school diploma.
* 3-6 years of technical IT-related field experience.
* AMX, Biamp, Creston, or Extron systems experience.
* Active and current Secret security clearance with ability to obtain Top Secret/SCI clearance.
The following are preferred qualifications that would be beneficial, but not required...
* Bachelor's or Master's degree in communications or cyber associated field.
* Cisco and Polycom Video Conference experience a plus.
* Prefer CTS or CTS-I Certification.
* ITIL Foundations Certification.
* Familiarization of NORAD/USNORTHCOM missions and DOD regulations and directives.
Pay Range:Pay Range - -
Effective October 1, in order to enter Leidos facilities in the US and to attend Leidos business events outside our facilities, employees will be required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. Effective December 8, all Leidos employees must be fully vaccinated (2 weeks past final dose) unless they are entitled to a legal accommodation. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.