Why wake up every day and want more when YOU CAN HAVE IT? Do you love KNOWING at the end of each day that your work made a difference? Have you ever wondered what it would be like to work with one of the BEST in government contracting? Ranked by Forbes in 2018 as a Top 100 government contractor and one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies, Team Leidos is one you don’t want to overlook.
Everything we do is built on a commitment to do the right thing for our customers, our people, and our community. We embrace and solve some of the world's toughest challenges. We’re focused on ensuring our intelligence customers have the right tools, technologies, and tactics to keep pace with an ever-evolving threat landscape and succeed in their mission to protect people and critical assets around the world. Who wouldn’t be fulfilled being part of that every day? We know once you join Team Leidos, you are sure to go home at the end of every day knowing YOU MADE A DIFFERENCE, resulting in one of the most REWARDING careers you could have imagined. WE WANT YOU!!
- Configure new environments with the baseline products and services required for that instance
- Update and maintain baseline scripts and installers
- Install software and configuration updates to test and production environments hosted in
Amazon Web Services (AWS) and data centers
- Provide technical feedback to development team for installation and upgrade procedures
- Assist in troubleshooting issues in operational and test environments
- Must possess an active TS/SCI security clearance
- Requires BS and 8 to 12 years of prior relevant experience in either System Administration or as a Systems Integrator.
- Experience with Linux OS, including scripting in a Linux environment using Shell and Bash
- Must demonstrate strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Experience with automated deployment tools (such as Ansible, Chef, etc.) and associated scripts or manual instruction-based software installation / deployment
- Experience updating automated deployment scripts or manual deployment instructions for software baseline
- Understanding of compute, relational database management systems, storage, networking, transport, load balancing, and security constructs as they relate to on-premise and cloud infrastructures
- Knowledge of high availability architectures
- Experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Security Protocols/Concepts (SSL/TLS, PKI etc.)
- Familiarity with proxy servers, Oracle Weblogic, LDAPs, Ansible, Broadcom API Gateway
- Familiarity with Oracle ICAM products (OAM, OIF, OVD, OUD, OES)
- Knowledge of ICAM concepts (i.e. PKI authentication)
- Experience with database querying
- Understanding of software configuration management and associated products such as Jenkins, BitBucket, gitlab
- Commercial Off The Shelf (COTS) and Free and Open Source Software product integration experience
- Familiarity with Atlassian Suite (JIRA, BitBucket, Confluence)
Effective October 1, in order to enter Leidos facilities in the US and to attend Leidos business events outside our facilities, employees will be required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. Effective December 8, all Leidos employees must be fully vaccinated (2 weeks past final dose) unless they are entitled to a legal accommodation. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.