Leidos and the NISC Air Route Traffic Control Center (ACEPS) Program support team is looking for a Financial Management Assistant to join our team. We are currently implementing a new Critical and Essential power system to modernize and improve the function of the system that provides conditioned power for NAS operations during commercial power outages.This position provides support to the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) ACEPS under the National Air-Space Implementation Support Contract (NISC). The ACEPS Project and Program Management Team provides program and financial management to sustain the FAA power systems infrastructure to maintain and improve the overall electrical power quality, reliability, and availability to the NAS.
- Perform program financial duties to execute the ACEPS Obligation Plan (create PRs, coordinate review/approval, manage all ACEPS transactions in PATS and reconcile against Delphi, FSM and FMS).
- Provide financial status reports to the FAA program manager for the purchase and installation of equipment at various FAA sites.
- Maintain program documents and assist with analysis of program performances.
- Track, review, research, and coordinate approval of vendor invoices and provide feedback to accounting and contracting officers.
- Attend meetings and telecons in support of ACEPS
- Prepare ad hoc customer deliverables
- AA or BA degree, from an accredited college in a related discipline, or equivalent experience/combined education. AA Degree requires 4+ years of experience and BA Degree requires 2+ years of experience.
- The ideal candidate will have strong finance, accounting, budget and program management skills; direct FAA experience with solid knowledge of FAA financial systems; working knowledge of facilities and infrastructure programs Advanced MS office skills, (Word, Excel, PPT) Access, FAA systems and cuff records.
Pay Range:Pay Range $45,500.00 - $70,000.00 - $94,500.00
Effective October 1, in order to enter Leidos facilities in the US and to attend Leidos business events outside our facilities, employees will be required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. Effective December 8, all Leidos employees must be fully vaccinated (2 weeks past final dose) unless they are entitled to a legal accommodation. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.