Intel Cyber Readiness Analyst
Looking for an opportunity to make an impact?
At Leidos, we deliver innovative solutions through the efforts of our diverse and talented people who are dedicated to our customers’ success. We empower our teams, contribute to our communities, and operate sustainable. Everything we do is built on a commitment to do the right thing for our customers, our people, and our community. Our Mission, Vision, and Values guide the way we do business.
Your greatest work is ahead!
We are in search of an Intel Cyber Readiness Analyst to join our Defense Group. This is an excellent opportunity to use your experience helping the G37 TREX Program. This mission supports INSCOM, an Army Direct Reporting Unit (DRU), as it executes mission command of operational intelligence forces; conducts worldwide multi-discipline and all-source intelligence operations; delivers advanced skills training, linguist support, specialized quick reaction capabilities, and intelligence-related logistics, contracting, and communications in support of Army, Joint, and Coalition commands and the National Intelligence Community.
If this sounds like the kind of environment where you can thrive, keep reading!
Leidos Defense Group provides a diverse portfolio of systems, solutions, and services covering land, sea, air, space, and cyberspace for customers worldwide. Solutions for Defense include enterprise and mission IT, large-scale intelligence systems, command and control, geospatial and data analytics, cybersecurity, logistics, training, and intelligence analysis and operations support. Our team is solving the world’s toughest security challenges for customers with “can’t fail” missions. To explore and learn more, click here!
Are you ready to make an impact? Begin your journey of a flourishing and meaningful career, share your resume with us today!
- Perform all-source intelligence in accordance with NGIC, IC processes, data evaluation, and analysis standards -Perform research and coordination for analytic projects
- Provide application of intelligence analysis tools and databases to products
- Perform data transfers for moving data between classified and unclassified computer systems
- Apply knowledge of analytics tradecraft methodology
- Develop recommendations into new, or unique research approaches that enable analytic assessments to address and contribute to high-level tasks
- Perform analytic operations and knowledge management issues across organizational and intra-IC boundaries
- Work as a team with minimal oversight
- Provide input into analytic products for cogent arguments, tradecraft standards, and adequate support for conclusions
Required Experience, Skills, and Education:
- BA/BS degree in related field and 4 years of experience as an All Source Intelligence Analyst on US Army OR DoD programs and projects that provided expert intelligence analysis services
- Active TS/SCI security clearance
- Demonstrated experience with all-source intelligence processes, data evaluation, and analysis
- Demonstrated experience preparing intelligence publications or related academic reports in excess of 10 pages
- Demonstrated knowledge of Signals Intelligence (SIGINT), Open Source Intelligence (OSINT), and Human Intelligence (HUMINT)
- Demonstrated experience with intelligence analysis tools and databases
- Demonstrated ability to communicate understanding from information that may be incomplete, indirect, highly complex, seemingly unrelated, and technically advanced
- Demonstrated ability to structure analysis based on trends in reporting and a range of analytic perspectives from other analysts, organizations, and intelligence disciplines
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate and work with other IC members on information sharing, driving collection, and addressing analytic disputes and conflict resolution
- Demonstrated ability to develop concise, insightful, and comprehensive products for defense intelligence
- Demonstrates ability to work as a team in researching multifaceted or critical problems and provide guidance in selecting, designing, and applying analytic methodologies -Ability to use argument evaluation and validated analytic methodologies to challenge differing perspectives
- Demonstrated knowledge of data transfer requirements for moving data between classified and unclassified computer systems
- Demonstrated excellent written and oral communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to work as a team, independently with minimal oversight and direction
Effective October 1, in order to enter Leidos facilities in the US and to attend Leidos business events outside our facilities, employees will be required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. Effective December 8, all Leidos employees must be fully vaccinated (2 weeks past final dose) unless they are entitled to a legal accommodation. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.