Come join our team! The Leidos Defense Group has an opening for a talented Site Administrator to come support our team in Omaha, NE. We’re looking for a high-energy, motivated, and organized person to help manage the day-to-day activities of the local team, the site, as well as community outreach activities. In this role, you will join a dynamic team that is singularly focused on providing world-class software solutions to our customers in an exciting, collaborative, and inclusive environment.
This is some of the cool stuff you will be doing in this role:
- Coordinate community outreach activities.
- Coordinate internship logistics with local universities.
- Coordinate guest visits.
- Inventory and purchase Leidos equipment (laptops, monitors, etc.) and software.
- Manage/purchase staff travel.
- Submitting Expense Reports.
- Manage site events (retirements, parties, food events, etc.)
- Manage office supplies and reordering.
- Manage staff engagement and retention initiatives.
- Support new staff onboarding and orientation.
- Schedule interviews and support local leadership with staffing.
- Coordinate building construction/maintenance activities.
To be successful in this role you must have the following basic qualifications:
- At least two years of relevant professional experience as it relates to this position.
- Must be a US citizen with the ability to obtain a DoD Secret Security Clearance.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- High energy and adaptability.
You will wow us even more if you have these preferred qualifications:
- A Bachelor's Degree and 2+ years of experience.
- Experience with software development teams.
- Experience with coordinating team and volunteering events.
- Active DoD security clearance.
Effective October 1, in order to enter Leidos facilities in the US and to attend Leidos business events outside our facilities, employees will be required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. Effective December 8, all Leidos employees must be fully vaccinated (2 weeks past final dose) unless they are entitled to a legal accommodation. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.