Leidos is seeking a Tele-Critical Care Solution Architect to work remote supporting the DHMSM contract. The DHMSM program provides modernization of Electronic Health Record (EHR) capabilities for the Department of Defense. The Leidos Partnership for Defense Health (LPDH) is seeking candidates for the engineering team to define, implement, deploy and sustain new capabilities for the MHS GENESIS system of solutions. Tele-Critical Care (TCC) has been identified as a new capability to provide patient management of critical care patients remotely using Commercial Off the Shelf (COTS) products for remote clinicians to supplement local medical staff.
- Solution Architect and Product Owner for the Tele-Critical Care project
- Leadership of software solution architecture & design across the engineering lifecycle (analyze, design, build, test, deploy, support) for a large-scale software implementation
- Leadership for the introduction of and enhancement or troubleshooting of existing capabilities
- Ability to understand/learn new technologies when encountered
- Recommend design patterns, develop detailed designs, executive briefings, data flow diagrams, and other architectural design and development documentation.
- Architect the integration of commercial products with custom software solutions to meet functional requirements while working within the constraints of the client’s IT and cyber infrastructure
- Daily communication with the Product Manager, Release Manager, other architects, the COTS vendor implementation team, cybersecurity team, and supporting network and application teams
- Lead the Scrum of Scrums activities
- Lead and participate in backlog grooming activities
- Work independently within a matrixed organization
- BS Degree and 12+ years of prior relevant experience.
- US Citizen with ability to obtain and maintain ADP2/IT2 Public Trust. Federal Government requirement.
- Must be able to thrive in a high-paced, continuously evolving environment; attention to detail and meticulous documentation skills required.
- Experience with agile methodologies (i.e.:SAFe) and architecting software solutions within cloud environments (i.e.: AWS, Azure)
- Experience with software application architecture design, deployment, migration, and sustainment
- Experience in public, hybrid, and government cloud modeling.
- Documentation of data flows and creation of system diagrams (e.g., DoDAF, TOGAF, UAF)
- Ensuring project compliance with corporate/program technical guidelines
- Strong verbal and written communications skills, with an ability to express complex technical concepts in business terms
- Demonstrating leadership skills and possessing a track record across various life-cycle phases (cross-functional experience highly desirable)
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and conceptual skills
- Organizational acumen, strong interpersonal skills; ability to communicate and persuade at all management levels and thrive in a cross-functional environment
- Requirements interpretation and decomposition
- Existing ADP2/IT2 Public trust (or higher) clearance
- Experience with Common Access Card (CAC) integration with COTS products
- Experience with EHR system infrastructure architecture and implementation
- Interface design, HL7, and other health IT standards
- Cybersecurity implementations
- Identity and access management
- Experience in integrating multiple COTS products
- Demonstrated understanding of complex systems of systems
- Experience working in Earned Value Management System programs
Desired Certifications (or willing to achieve):
- Leidos Solution Architect
- SAFe or other agile certification
- Cloud Architect
Effective October 1, in order to enter Leidos facilities in the US and to attend Leidos business events outside our facilities, employees will be required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. Effective December 8, all Leidos employees must be fully vaccinated (2 weeks past final dose) unless they are entitled to a legal accommodation. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.