This position is for an upcoming opportunity and Leidos anticipates beginning the interview process in/around December 2021.
At Leidos, we know the most talented and diverse professionals will always have a multitude of career choices; your time at Leidos will be a wise investment in your career and in yourself.
Leidos is seeking qualified candidates for Systems Engineering (all levels) roles for a proposal effort in support of an Enterprise IT and Digital Modernization contract, Defense Enclave Services (DES), located at various locations across the National Capital Region.
The successful candidates will be responsible for technical planning, system hardware-software-network design, development and integration, verification and validation, and fielding. Evaluates alternatives including cost and risk, supportability and analyses for total systems.
We are looking for top talented individuals with expertise and experience in:
- Design of hardware, software, and network environments
- Implementation and configuration of the environment (physical integration, software load and configuration, network configuration)
- Sustainment of the environment (modifications to meet user needs, on-going compliance and accreditation activities, documentation of the environment)
- Bachelor degree and 5 years of prior relevant experience or equivalent (additional years of experience may be considered in lieu of degree)
- Ability to obtain and maintain a SECRET Clearance
- Exceptionally Complex - researches and evaluates new concepts and processes to improve performance
- Analyzes cross-functional problem sets, identifies root causes and resolves issues
- Assists more junior level technicians, specialists, and managers in their activities
- Can perform all tasks of lower level technicians, specialists, and/or managers
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.