Why wake up every day and want more when YOU CAN HAVE IT? Do you love KNOWING at the end of each day that your work made a difference? We embrace and solve some of the world's toughest challenges. We’re focused on ensuring our intelligence customers have the right tools, technologies, and tactics to keep pace with an ever evolving threat landscape and succeed in their mission to protect people and critical assets around the world. Who wouldn’t be fulfilled being part of that every day? We know once you join Team Leidos, you are sure to go home at the end of every day knowing YOU MADE A DIFFERENCE, resulting in one of the most REWARDING careers you could have imagined. EACH DAY MATTERS!
We have an immediate need Systems Engineer to serve as a Technical Delivery Owner in a Government IC environment. This role has direct customer communication and is a point-of-contact to support application roadmap design and definition, perform risk management identification and mitigation, and development implementation timelines based on a tailored SAFe Agile DevSecOps environment. This role works with internal systems engineers and scrum masters to ensure customer priorities are planned through the implementation lifecycle. Experience with requirements management, portfolio management, Lean Six Sigma, and other optimization methodologies. Black Belt or other certifications are desired.
- This role is responsible for technical planning, coordination between Agile teams and business needs.
- It also includes coordination of verification, validation, and fielding.
- Evaluates alternatives including cost and risk, supportability and analyses for total systems.
- Duties include performing systems requirements analysis, functional analysis, timeline analysis, trade studies, requirements allocation and interface definition, technical coordination, integration, system testing, and quality assurance.
- Experience providing technical/management leadership on major tasks or technology assignments.
- Experience establishing goals and plans that meet project objectives.
- Domain and expert technical knowledge.
- Experience directing and controlling activities for a client, having overall responsibility for financial management, methods, and staffing to ensure that technical requirements are met.
- Experience interfacing with senior management and negotiating with clients on requirements and deliverables.
- Experience supervising others.
- Candidate must have Bachelors with 12-15 years of prior relevant experience or a Masters with 10-12 years of prior relevant experience.
- Candidate must have an active TS/SCI with a polygraph.